ok...so i've decided that I have been a cheapskate long enough and tried to buy a couple apps from the marketplace. The only problem is that in cc info field the exp date only goes up to 2018...my cc expires 2019.
    Using another cc is not an option. Any suggestions on how to deal with this would be greatly appreciated.
    04-09-12 09:38 AM
    Does the web site go to 2019? If not, there must be a phone number you can call to place your order. Tell them your situation so that they can update App World. This will start to cost them sales soon, and you know they don't want that.
    04-09-12 10:20 AM
    You have to access it from the website. I have been hoping they fixed this for months now. It's the same way on the phones as well.
    04-09-12 11:09 AM
    Does the web site go to 2019? If not, there must be a phone number you can call to place your order. Tell them your situation so that they can update App World. This will start to cost them sales soon, and you know they don't want that.
    It only goes to 2018...I did a quick search on the intertubes and didn't find any contact info for app world.
    You have to access it from the website. I have been hoping they fixed this for months now. It's the same way on the phones as well.
    That is a real pain in the ...it defeats the purpose of having access on it from your playbook/phone. I'm not a programmer, but it doesn't seem like it would be that hard of a problem to fix.
    04-10-12 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD