Anyone having problems with App world on the Playbook? I am unable to download or update Apps. Is there a solution?
    03-06-12 06:38 AM
    No problems here. Could you tell a bit more about the problems you run into? Do you get errors, if so, what errors are you getting?
    03-06-12 06:54 AM
    Never a problem here. OP, can your provide explicit details of your problem, to include model PB, OS installed, network used, ISP, if your problem occurs when tethered, or bridged, or when using wi-fi, etc?
    03-06-12 06:56 AM
    It may be the same problem I had - there was no payment option associated with my BlackBerry ID.....yes, even updates require it, apparently.
    03-06-12 02:24 PM
    I am running the latest OS, I am able to open App World, browse the Apps, but I am unable to connect to the Server for Apps download or update. It gives the following message "Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again". I have 3 updates waiting, so I would appreciate any assistance.
    03-06-12 07:24 PM
    I am running the latest OS, I am able to open App World, browse the Apps, but I am unable to connect to the Server for Apps download or update. It gives the following message "Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again". I have 3 updates waiting, so I would appreciate any assistance.
    Is your Browser working on the wifi network you use? You might want to restart the router and/or pb.
    03-06-12 08:33 PM
    What about Bluemoonjules' suggestion? Is there a payment option added to your BBID?
    If you can't check it on your PB (not sure if that part of app world is working for you) you can go to BlackBerry App World - Free BlackBerry Apps - Official Store and sign in there to check.
    03-07-12 05:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD