Hey guys, I'm looking for an app that will let me take, say, eight or ten shots at a time in quick succession, basically for taking great action shots.

Anybody know of one?
    03-19-12 12:15 PM
    Mybestshot for Blackberry

2.00 but free trial...
    03-19-12 01:00 PM
    For a quick fix I just take videos and pause and take screenshots... I know it's is not the best but it works for now...
    03-19-12 01:11 PM
    Mybestshot for Blackberry

2.00 but free trial...
    thanks, i tried that one some time ago but it takes the most horrid shots, it takes shots with a ratio of something like 4:3 and then stretches them to the screen's ratio. it's so bad.

For a quick fix I just take videos and pause and take screenshots... I know it's is not the best but it works for now...
    that's a creative solution for sure but it's not something i'd prefer doing over just taking shots and hoping for the best :P
    03-19-12 01:27 PM
    seems to be updated, i just quickly downloaded it and the photos it took were identical to those taken normally, seems like quite a good app now ive actually had a play with it.
    mem0ryburn likes this.
    03-19-12 01:36 PM
    oh nice, i guess i'll give that another day in court then. thanks!
    03-19-12 01:51 PM
    Panoramic works well
    03-20-12 12:59 AM
    i haven't tried it yet, but i found one called snapee. mybestshot doesnt work well for me, the time between shots is too quick even on the slowest setting. also, it takes forever to save the images after the shots are taken. anyone tried snapee yet?
    03-20-12 08:57 AM
    try "star capture", its free
    03-20-12 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD