I am receiving two more playbooks (one for my daughter one for my wife). Can I login to my appworld using my account information on their device and download the apps that I have purchased, or is the APP store device specific?
    12-05-11 11:10 AM
    I am receiving two more playbooks (one for my daughter one for my wife). Can I login to my appworld using my account information on their device and download the apps that I have purchased, or is the APP store device specific?
    You can put the same BBID on multiple PlayBooks and each one will have access to all of your apps. One downside of doing things this way is that you will not be able to communicate using the native Video Chat app. This is because the email address associated with the BBID is used to identify each device so you would need to use a separate BBID for each one. Another problem will arise if you decide later to use separate BBIDs - you will need to do a security wipe and reinstall the os. This is because the BBID is specified when you initialize the device and it cannot be changed without doing a clean install.
    12-05-11 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD