Bar Char Express is a simple graphing tool which can graph up to 12 different sets of data at the same time. This is a very robust tool that allows the user modify the bar colors, insert titles, labels and legend, and select the font type. Currently this application only supports positive values for graphing.

Now Avaliable

Last edited by ignites; 05-27-12 at 10:38 PM.
    05-27-12 01:16 PM
    Tools not toys
    madman0141 and r0v3rT3N like this.
    05-27-12 01:49 PM
    This is a must have app for a professional device!!!
    05-27-12 04:18 PM
    On a side note...^^^GO O's!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    05-27-12 04:42 PM
    Looks interesting! I'll check it out when it's available.
    05-27-12 06:28 PM
    05-27-12 10:41 PM
    The current way of saving a chart as a screenshot does not allow you to edit it at a later date. I wish there would be an option to save a chart in a different format so that you could then go back to add more items or edit it.
    05-28-12 09:17 AM
    The current way of saving a chart as a screenshot does not allow you to edit it at a later date. I wish there would be an option to save a chart in a different format so that you could then go back to add more items or edit it.
    Thanks for your comment I'll keep that in mind for v2.0. I am aware this current way of saving its a bit of a hassle but I am waiting on RIM to release the webworks extension to allow taking of screen shots (kind of like the scrapbook app). Thanks!
    05-28-12 07:18 PM
    Hello all,

It has been a while I've updated this app. I am thinking of revamping this app (starting from scratch) and was looking for some input. Please let me know if you have any input for this app! (or what you like about the current one!)

Thanks!
    09-09-12 12:04 AM
    Do you have to type the data each time or can you import from xl, csv etc?
    09-09-12 10:16 AM
    Do you have to type the data each time or can you import from xl, csv etc?
    Currently it is typed in since there is only a maximum for 12 bars.. That is the reason it is an 'express' bar charting app more for on the go uses. Importing would be more difficult as the app would have to handle a lot of 'wrong' inputs and unfortunately I do not currently have the resources to find out all the 'wrong' inputs someone could import from a CSV file
    09-09-12 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD