Being a "Blackberry" person, I've come to love the way the phone and apps work together. But, since getting the Playbook in October, I've noticed that there is a huge lack of app integration.

The best example I can give would be the Blackberry News App. This is a RIM produced app that is great on the Playbook and on Blackberry phones. When using this app on a phone, you have the ability to share or send stories to others, but this option is missing on the Playbook.

Do you all think this is a brige limitation between the PB and phone?
    01-05-12 12:06 PM
    Or facebook. I get no notifications from the facebook for blackberry, but I get from the facebook for android.
    01-05-12 12:36 PM
    There's nothing really to "Share" to right now, besides Facebook. No Twitter, no email, no BBM, etc...

I am anxiously awaiting when the Playbook has that native Blackberry integration I'm used to. :/
    01-05-12 12:50 PM
    After posting, I started thinking about how well Poynt integrates with the phone (ie. sending phone numbers to the phone, directions, etc.), so I guess that answers my question about a possible bridge limtiation.

So if it isn't a bridge limitation, what is it?
    01-05-12 01:56 PM