Hi Guys, I know we are all having fun with our Playbook, but since this is a Professional Grade tablet, I was wondering if we could take this one step further by having a secured depository for document files i.e. pdf, doc, ppt etc.

This will allow us to travel with copies of documents without worrying it being compromised easily... just a though, I do not have knowledge of programming for the playbook but am willing to play a part in making this happen. Anyone keen drop me a PM.

Cheers,
    BY
    05-20-11 10:36 AM
    Dropbox is already on bb, might make its way to playbook too. Open a dropbox account and you can access your documents anywhere with a web connection.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-11 05:01 PM
    I am talking about an app where you can secure documents, some of which are confidential and should never be transmitted via a 3rd party protocol.
    05-21-11 09:07 PM
    Hi, bengyeow! We have just launched My File Manager that I think should meet your requirement to secure documents. My File Manager allows you to hide private documents from sharing, yet have password protected login to secure documents access. Please take a look, and feel free to let us know if you have any idea or new features required. Thanks.
    Last edited by jotey; 05-27-11 at 06:12 PM.
    05-27-11 06:09 PM
    Well if the documents are confidential, then they should not be placed in any location other than the company intranet repository.
    05-27-11 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD