Any image editing software available or in the pipeline ?

thx
    06-26-11 08:57 PM
    I heard photoshop.com worked. .
    pgopal likes this.
    06-26-11 09:03 PM
    TouchUp pro looks very good option - but still no RAW .
    06-26-11 10:31 PM
    I could understand the want for editing a jpg, but why would you want to edit in RAW when the Playbook cam can't shoot in RAW? Unless you plan on uploading RAW pics which doesn't really make any sense to me.
    06-26-11 10:38 PM
    I use Touchup Pro, and I really like it. I doubt I'll ever want to process RAW pics on my PB.
    06-26-11 11:08 PM
    Yeah I couldn't imagine doing any RAW post processing on the Playbook.
    06-26-11 11:19 PM
    Well you can open jpegs is a raw editor such as adobe camera raw and make some corrections on your jpegs.

However if you are shooting raw images, I would assume you have a raw editor on a desktop or laptop so I'm not sure why you would want to load images onto the playbook to edit them.

As far as editing on the playbook I think photoshop.com would be hard to beat especially since it's free, but there are several editors out there that work pretty good.
    06-27-11 06:17 AM
    Considering that you can't profile the display (do we even know what color space the PB is? ) working RAW files would seem to be excessive.
    06-27-11 09:43 AM
    The reason why a person would want to edit RAW file on Playbook is because RAW files hold a lot more information than a JPEG file. SO when editing a RAW file it give much more range of what can be done as well as what can be recovered.

When you edit a JPEG file the phone become greatly degraded because you have less file info and when altered you lose even more.

Why would some want to have this on there playbook? For when your traveling to places and you dont want to carry a heavy cumbersome laptop i.e vactions, holiday w/ overnight stays, or just being on the go...
    11-08-13 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD