Got it now, thanks
    09-18-13 12:58 PM
    Just noticed you can now import your own images, awesome job dev!
    10-10-13 09:34 PM
    Any way to change the font of the text you write inside the figures?
    10-18-13 01:52 PM
    Not sure if I inteperet your question properly. Right now you can only use advance markup text such as .h. for bold, .i. for italic or .u. for underline. No option to change the Font Family yet but we are looking into it. Send us an email to [email protected] if I wasn't answering correctly.

Any way to change the font of the text you write inside the figures?
    Blackman91 likes this.
    10-18-13 02:09 PM
    Not sure if I inteperet your question properly. Right now you can only use advance markup text such as .h. for bold, .i. for italic or .u. for underline. No option to change the Font Family yet but we are looking into it. Send us an email to [email protected] if I wasn't answering correctly.
    That answers my question, thanks a lot!!
    10-20-13 03:25 PM
    Release 1.2.5 today, adding the capacity to align various shapes by selecting them all then drawing an horizontal or vertical line through the group.
    Still a very well-thought GUI, and thanks again to the devs to support Blackberries too ;-)
    vserghi likes this.
    10-21-13 03:06 AM
    I just played around with the Lite version and find it very useful. Great to see such an app on PlayBook.
    Are there ways to embed elements or add comments like this?
    10-21-13 04:24 AM
    Sorry for the late response but no feature like that yet. We'll keep it in mind for future development.

Also, check out our latest version 1.2.6 dark color theme. We like to hear some feedbacks on it.

I just played around with the Lite version and find it very useful. Great to see such an app on PlayBook.
    Are there ways to embed elements or add comments like this?
    vserghi and Rjinswand like this.
    10-28-13 01:45 PM
    Also, check out our latest version 1.2.6 dark color theme. We like to hear some feedbacks on it.
    Sounds quite good at first sight, specially for slideshows -thanks for the great work!
    Herv�
    pd_drawexpress likes this.
    10-28-13 02:14 PM
    Just tried the Tron theme and found a small problem.

I selected a cloud graphic and added some text in the middle. The text with the dark theme applied is very hard to read now. You may need to add the option of changing font colour perhaps, or change the font colour to black text for light coloured graphics.

Also one more thing I also noticed coincidently. If I resize the graphic to a large enough size, the text will eventually appear outside of the graphic.

Just found another problem. Same graphic. I resize it to a large size such that the text is on the edge. Go to the settings, and just press "Apply", the text gets re-centred.
    Last edited by vserghi; 10-28-13 at 05:53 PM.
    pd_drawexpress likes this.
    10-28-13 05:40 PM
    Something else I have just noticed. The colour pallet is obviously different for the two themes. But, the second colour pallet shows up as either a very very dark green or black. Only when you select it does it show shades of green. The last one only shows four colours which are not related.

I think the colour buttons need to be tweaked a little to better indicate the pallet underneath it.
    10-28-13 05:48 PM
    Thank you for the feedbacks. We still need to figure out the image part where we have a few images that doesn't goes well with the dark theme yet.

As for the color palette, we just added a few more dark colors to go with the light text. The last color palette right now are just the 4 default colors related to the theme. In the future, when we build out more styles we will rethink about the whole coloring concept. Right now it's more of quick experiment until we build out a way to let user define their own style.

Something else I have just noticed. The colour pallet is obviously different for the two themes. But, the second colour pallet shows up as either a very very dark green or black. Only when you select it does it show shades of green. The last one only shows four colours which are not related.

I think the colour buttons need to be tweaked a little to better indicate the pallet underneath it.
    Herve5 likes this.
    10-28-13 06:06 PM
    Updated again!! thanks a lot
    11-11-13 02:50 PM
    The updates keep coming, this dev is awesome! anyone knows whats new?
    11-19-13 07:15 PM
    With the latest update, you can draw curve connector and can also change shape layer by "send back" or "bring front" (using long press). There will be a small patch right after to fix a bug we introduced shortly. For details of all our changes please see the following link DrawExpress: Android Change Log.

Also, we haven't update our help page for a while and will be updating it to reflect all these changes in the near future.

The updates keep coming, this dev is awesome! anyone knows whats new?
    Herve5 likes this.
    11-19-13 08:11 PM
    New update!! thanks for the continuos support! I see some cool UI changes, I also liked the previous darker theme, any chance of adding it back?
    Herve5 likes this.
    12-03-13 10:11 PM
    We'll try play around with the UI color a bit not sure if we can make it skinnable yet.

New update!! thanks for the continuos support! I see some cool UI changes, I also liked the previous darker theme, any chance of adding it back?
    Herve5 likes this.
    12-04-13 09:23 AM
    Just to mention a very recent update not indicated here; with thumbnail views in the file manager, object layer ordering, the possibility to incorporate one's photos/images in the drawing, smoothed (round) connectors… DrawExpress is to me a dream come true.
    And, I'd like to add, for people like me that chose Blackberry specifically in order to avoid the Apple/Google duopoly, DE represents one of the rare occasions to actually see the future coming.
    The way they progressively add actually natural gestures --natural representing here an enormous underlying work of course-- just baffles me.
    On the Playbook, the only other two apps whose user interface is as innovative are the planetarium "What's up" and the DJ-music player Pacemaker. Plus Freenote if we add sideloadable android apps.
    01-02-14 08:03 AM
    Another update! thanks
    02-07-14 11:53 AM
    New app icon!!
    pd_drawexpress and Herve5 like this.
    03-04-14 04:05 PM
    Other than the new icon, I didn't find details on this update for now...
    03-12-14 06:21 AM
    Another update today, with various text formating additions and a new baseline shape "swim lane" where one can add new rows to a table and edit their relative size afterwards. Thanks for all!
    H.
    04-15-14 07:02 AM
    New update on March 28, easing color gestures, allowing better connector reroutings, and more themes for color styles. Next will be support for more fonts
    04-29-14 06:56 AM
    This awesome dev still keeps updating this app for the playbook, a real great useful app, really people download this app it has improved a lot.
    vserghi likes this.
    02-24-15 04:33 PM
    New update! wonder whats new.
    03-19-15 03:34 PM
125 ... 345