05-29-12 09:49 AM
312 ... 111213
tools
    Hey @bguild.

I am not disappointed when I bought the playbook. I don't see anything wrong with RIM. Maybe some people just don't appreciate things anymore.
    05-25-12 12:54 PM
    The fact is, right now Playbook is just an expensive toy. I wish I had bought an Android-based tablet instead of a Qnx one...
    05-27-12 12:18 PM
    im not going to be apologetic on this but it's your own fault for choosing the playbook vs. android when you clearly knew what the shortcomings of the playbook. if you dont want to be patient then it's time to move on to a different tablet.
    Last edited by TRlPPlN; 05-28-12 at 12:19 AM.
    05-27-12 01:41 PM
    If I was as unhappy as some of the posters in this thread I would sell my playbook and cut my losses. Life is too short to waste it being frustrated and unhappy about something as trivial as a tablet.
    05-27-12 03:38 PM
    I read lots of wishful thinking in that post - hopefully you bb owners will get some apps soon.

what part is wishful to you or are you just upset that you iphone or android will feel "old" soon ?

Sent from Blackberry 9810 with Crackberry forum app
    05-27-12 05:03 PM
    Hey @kaymre sell it then. Nobody is stopping you.
    05-27-12 05:05 PM
    @bitek I didn't see anything offensive, he was being positive in hoping to see us have more quality apps.

Crackberry picked up on some new good ones.
    05-27-12 05:06 PM
    I'LL Be left to see it through

i will stick around as well besides i strongly feel that many of those whose patience ran out will come back to rim platform if it is as good as it appears to be. only hardcore apple and google proponents will not consider switching no matter what but what is really % of those ?

05-27-12 05:13 PM
    The fact is, right now Playbook is just an expensive toy. I wish I had bought an Android-based tablet instead of a Qnx one...

that would be truly end of rim. i am happy rim took the risk with new os. android's security is so bad. have you seen 1 government agency or corporation that would officially approve android device. qnx is secure and os is powerful. many developers came aboard with native qnx apps and many more will once os10 is out. rim will make it easier for them to release the apps on os10 devices.

05-27-12 05:28 PM
    that would be truly end of rim. i am happy rim took the risk with new os. android's security is so bad. have you seen 1 government agency or corporation that would officially approve android device. qnx is secure and os is powerful. many developers came aboard with native qnx apps and many more will once os10 is out. rim will make it easier for them to release the apps on os10 devices.
    I'm not a corporation, I'm an individual. Qnx is secure, powerful, fantastic. And yet we don't even have a decent web browser... I had to sideload Maxthon.
    And no, I can't sell it. Nobody seems interested in used Playbooks in my country.
    05-29-12 09:42 AM
    Old news already

Samsung Galaxy devices get gets FIPS, SAFE approval in US | Electronista
    I need to read the thread titles more closely, so that I don't read the entire thread. I'm not fed up....I love the app selection, which is more then any normal human can handle. While there may be a handfull of apps that I would like, their abscence does not make my PB any less enjoyable.
312 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD