Looking for a half decent minimal version of a design application that I can play about on. Seen Drawr and looks reasonable from the 'blurry' screenshots.

My problem is that it's �5 which is an expensive punt. With no trial version I wanted to see what's its like to buy and with no reviews online or video on YouTube I'm in limbo whether to splash the cash or not.

It only has 3 reviews in the appworld and was wondering if anyone here could recommend it?

Really think it would benefit developers to offer a trial at apps priced at �5.
    03-29-12 02:41 PM
    Anyone at all bought it?
    03-29-12 04:54 PM
    For free, you could go to Sumo Paint in the PlayBook's browser - there's also an app in App World for it.

PS. I've never tried Drawr hah
    03-29-12 05:10 PM
    Hmmmm... The web page seems a little bit laggy bug for �2 for the app itmight be worth the punt. Cheers for the heads up!
    03-29-12 05:22 PM
    Hmmmm... The web page seems a little bit laggy bug for �2 for the app itmight be worth the punt. Cheers for the heads up!
    The app does run better than the website. Another option issssss Picshop - beautful UI and quite fully-featured.
    03-29-12 05:25 PM
    PicShop is awesome, this is an image i made with it yesterday for my blog when BB bridge updated http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1...y5ypo1_500.png
    03-29-12 06:19 PM
    I have PicShop. Great APP at what it does. Was just looking for a cheap/basic ADOBE Iluustrator/photoshop and sumo seems to be that! Thanks again!
    03-30-12 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD