got 3 kids and 3 playbooks ... they love em ... but I remember playing descent at work with like a half dozen guys and it was really cool ... that was windows bout 15yr ago ... anything like that for the playbook?

I'd like it if it would only allow players on my side of my router ... don't want no weirdos playin' with my kids

auto-recognition of new players/game would be nice ... but they seem purdy sharp ... so they could probly figure it out anyhow

under $2 would be nice ... I don't dare sign up all three on the same id, so I gotta buy the same thing 3x

thanks!
    03-25-12 09:12 AM
    Modern Combat 2 is FREE for the time being your kids can add each other to there friends lists via Gameloft and then make private games that only they can join but there's no way to communicate ingame so you don't really have to worry about creeps click my link to the mc2 playbook club below my post in red text if you have any questions were an active community
    KermEd likes this.
    03-25-12 09:22 AM
    Oh and it's far from the game decent hehe there's guns and blood in modern combat.. Idk I grew up on FPS and I turned out fine lol
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    03-25-12 09:23 AM
    Oh and it's far from the game decent hehe there's guns and blood in modern combat.. Idk I grew up on FPS and I turned out fine lol
    We all did. Though, I can't look at the original Wolfenstein 3D without getting nosious. (Motion sickness.) ;-)
    LimeTripBlog and KermEd like this.
    03-25-12 09:55 AM
    forgot bout wolfenstein ... good times!

I was thinkin' more like descent as they could maneuver a vehicle of sorts ... they love the driving game that came on the playbook
    03-25-12 10:10 AM
    Ahhh I'm not sure that there's any decent type games :/ specially that are multilayer heh and yea wolfenstein lol that's the game that started it for me then doom scared the sh@t out of me bahahah I was young..
    Rugersol if they like need for speed they would like asphalt 6 but I think it's like $6 or more and I don't know how easy it is to get a match going with friends :/ I don't think easy heh its gone on sale a few times now I think for 99 cents so maybe wait a bit.
    Last edited by Alt-F4; 03-25-12 at 10:22 AM.
    03-25-12 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD