I have OS 2.0 running on my playbook and whenever I play battle combat 2 or eternal legacy the sounds are all messed up, I don't know if it's because it is the OS 2.0 beta or is this a problem with the games? and if anyone has a solution I will appreciate it. thank you!
    12-13-11 07:49 PM
    Sorry, but "all messed up" is a pretty poor description of a problem.

Maybe if you can expand on that a little bit it would make someone say "oh, i've had that, just do X".
    12-13-11 08:01 PM
    i was also having audio issues running the beta, sometimes none at all, sometimes all messed up (missing, clipped short and so on). i thinks it is the beta. are you updated to the newest beta? i was but no fix. this along with browser issues led me to downgrade.

you never know there might be a fix, but it didnt bother for long. 1.8 may not look as nice but it runs stable.
    12-13-11 08:51 PM
    wow some of the replys make wonder if some people have to muster up courage to even ask a question in these forums.i along with anyone with a mind could easily see that you are having sound issues with some of your games on os2 and were wondering if it was an app or os problem..so to answer your question i have read many threads about games and apps not working properly on the os2 beta so it is probably the os and not the app. i think i read a quote from kevin the founder of crackberry saying something about coming here to discuss and learn and what not but too many times i see people getting shots taken at them for not wording something right or posting in the wrong section among other things.i understand there is a need for mods and that the forums need structure and what not but maybe we should remind ourselves that this community is here because of our common interest in blackberry devices and because a "noob" does or says something that annoys you because you are a blackberry "master" maybe you need to remind yourself that you once were a noob as well at some point.So the next time someones post gets under your skin because you have read the same question before or the persons etiquette isnt up to par with yours,maybe we should try to be a little more polite so that they get a good experience from crackberry,come back and possibly even tell a friend about the site. other then that crackberry has been a great place for me to come and learn about my devices and get the full potential out of them/end rant.
    ubermanx, danicas and ndon70 like this.
    12-13-11 09:15 PM
    wow some of the replys make wonder if some people have to muster up courage to even ask a question in these forums.i along with anyone with a mind could easily see that you are having sound issues with some of your games on os2 and were wondering if it was an app or os problem..so to answer your question i have read many threads about games and apps not working properly on the os2 beta so it is probably the os and not the app. i think i read a quote from kevin the founder of crackberry saying something about coming here to discuss and learn and what not but too many times i see people getting shots taken at them for not wording something right or posting in the wrong section among other things.i understand there is a need for mods and that the forums need structure and what not but maybe we should remind ourselves that this community is here because of our common interest in blackberry devices and because a "noob" does or says something that annoys you because you are a blackberry "master" maybe you need to remind yourself that you once were a noob as well at some point.So the next time someones post gets under your skin because you have read the same question before or the persons etiquette isnt up to par with yours,maybe we should try to be a little more polite so that they get a good experience from crackberry,come back and possibly even tell a friend about the site. other then that crackberry has been a great place for me to come and learn about my devices and get the full potential out of them/end rant.
    wow you seem to be having the same problem as me.i have os 2.0 running on my playbook and whenever i type something my sentences run together and the little dots dont show at the ends of sentences and when they do there is no space after them..also i cant see the difference between capital letters and small ones and a lot of people have mentioned that it is hard for them to follow the jist of what i am writing.so it makes all of my posts really difficult to understand and i don't know if its because it is the os 2.0 betas lack of auto-correct or if this is a problem with the keyboard or if i am doing something wrong.im not sure that autocorrect would solve my problem anyway,oh and i almost forgot that punctuation marks seem to be randomized and few and far between and there is no separation between paragraphs.anyway to make a long story short i dont think that it is my responsibility to organize my train of thought so that my written communication contains fewer words and more information like peter9477s post so if anyone has a proper solution i will appreciate it thank you!/end rant (and I apologize if I have wasted anyone's valuable time.)
    PanaSama likes this.
    12-14-11 08:25 AM
    wow you seem to be having the same problem as me.i have os 2.0 running on my playbook and whenever i type something my sentences run together and the little dots dont show at the ends of sentences and when they do there is no space after them..also i cant see the difference between capital letters and small ones and a lot of people have mentioned that it is hard for them to follow the jist of what i am writing.so it makes all of my posts really difficult to understand and i don't know if its because it is the os 2.0 betas lack of auto-correct or if this is a problem with the keyboard or if i am doing something wrong.im not sure that autocorrect would solve my problem anyway,oh and i almost forgot that punctuation marks seem to be randomized and few and far between and there is no separation between paragraphs.anyway to make a long story short i dont think that it is my responsibility to organize my train of thought so that my written communication contains fewer words and more information like peter9477s post so if anyone has a proper solution i will appreciate it thank you!/end rant (and I apologize if I have wasted anyone's valuable time.)
    this is exactly what im talking about lol and forgive me for those of you that really care about the fact that i dont care about my capitalization and punctuation. i guess it was silly of me to bring this topic up as some people lead miserable boring lives and being able to take shots at people from behind their device is sadly the only outlet they can find to make themselves feel better about it. i suggest finding a girlfriend/boyfriend or even a puppy to help fill the void. i end this now as i know your hitting the refresh button waiting for a reply to what will be the highlight of your day...im glad i could help you out and to further extend the olive branch im even going to use my shift button for you so here you go...Thank You and have a great day.
    12-14-11 12:37 PM
    this is exactly what im talking about lol and forgive me for those of you that really care about the fact that i dont care about my capitalization and punctuation. i guess it was silly of me to bring this topic up as some people lead miserable boring lives and being able to take shots at people from behind their device is sadly the only outlet they can find to make themselves feel better about it. i suggest finding a girlfriend/boyfriend or even a puppy to help fill the void. i end this now as i know your hitting the refresh button waiting for a reply to what will be the highlight of your day...im glad i could help you out and to further extend the olive branch im even going to use my shift button for you so here you go...Thank You and have a great day.
    I defer to your greater wisdom and thank you for your excellent advice. I now realize that my entire life has been wasted in caring about what I say and how I say it. I have replied to several posts today and am quite concerned that I am making new visitors feel unwelcome here. I am willing to make amends if I only knew how, so in the interest of self-improvement, here is a link to one of my posts. If have posted many times over the last few months and I'm afraid that every single one of them is of the same low quality. Please have a look and tell me how I may become more respectable.

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...8/#post6937448
    12-14-11 04:44 PM
    He's got a point though, to be fair... I've even seen people, who obviously don't speak english as a native language, be pulled about grammar and spelling. I mean grow up.

Half the time I don't bother with the capitals or i's etc too as it's a right pain.

BUT tbh recently the duplicate questions being asked in this forum has become a joke. There's been half a dozen kindle bar and wallpaper threads alone in the last few days, same stuff over and over. I try to answer politely where nobody else has, but the urge to post links to the search page instead is growing stronger by the day
    12-14-11 04:58 PM
    He's got a point though, to be fair... I've even seen people, who obviously don't speak english as a native language, be pulled about grammar and spelling. I mean grow up.

Half the time I don't bother with the capitals or i's etc too as it's a right pain.

BUT tbh recently the duplicate questions being asked in this forum has become a joke. There's been half a dozen kindle bar and wallpaper threads alone in the last few days, same stuff over and over. I try to answer politely where nobody else has, but the urge to post links to the search page instead is growing stronger by the day
    I understand the difficulties that some people have expressing themselves. I work with people with autism and believe me I know what problems they have to endure. I also understand some peoples' inability to use search tools in an effective manner. I am usually the paragon of patience and compassion. I take great pride in being able to read between the lines and answer the real question that may be embedded in a mass of confusion. It's my job (when I am not programming) and I love doing what I do.

But the poster in question is a different matter altogether. I struggled to understand his perspective and read his post three times to make sure I wasn't missing anything. In the end, I became just plain angry when I realized he was just being lazy. I have no problems with short posts with mistakes and careless punctuation. But seriously, if you want to get your point across it is advisable to stick to at least a minimum standard of organization - especially if English is your first language. To do less it an insult to those who can't because of a disability (and, quite frankly, shows disrespect to the rest of us too.)
    12-14-11 05:36 PM
    I agree BB-bmore's grammar, spelling and punctuation were absolutely terrible and I too had to re-read his post several times to figure out what was trying to be said. His point was correct. The OP asked a simple question. He responded defending him because the second post was ignorant and a waste of time. Now this whole thread has been de-railed because you didn't approve of his grammar.

Anyway, this whole thread could have easily been avoided if only the OP took 2 seconds and scrolled a bit down (didn't even have to search, it was right there) they would have seen that this has already been discussed:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...issues-673217/
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    12-14-11 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD