I have been getting the app world error 10000 for awhile now and was wondering
    if anyone has heard anything about RIM fixing this problem? I have had an open ticket for about two months and have heard nothing so far and still cant buy any apps.

I would love to buy angry birds, simple browser a file manager and a few others but apparently RIM does not want my money. I think RIM should give all the people that cant buy apps a free pass to anything in App World until they figure out what the problem is and fix it.
    01-14-12 08:56 PM
    Have you tried uninstalling App World, doing a battery pull, and reinstalling it?
    01-14-12 09:20 PM
    Have you tried uninstalling App World, doing a battery pull, and reinstalling it?
    Battery Pull? Never heard about it before. How do u do it on a PB?
    01-14-12 09:24 PM
    Hey thanks for the reply but you do understand I'm talking about the Playbook right?
    01-14-12 09:25 PM
    I have been getting the app world error 10000 for awhile now and was wondering
    if anyone has heard anything about RIM fixing this problem? I have had an open ticket for about two months and have heard nothing so far and still cant buy any apps.

I would love to buy angry birds, simple browser a file manager and a few others but apparently RIM does not want my money. I think RIM should give all the people that cant buy apps a free pass to anything in App World until they figure out what the problem is and fix it.
    Are you getting this error message when you try to buy apps or when you try to open appworld? if you get it when you try to buy apps it's a problem with your credit/debit card I had the same problem opened a paypal account and problem fixed.
    01-14-12 09:35 PM
    I have done everything I could to try to work something out but no luck in trying to
    get it to work. I have done 4 different credit cards, PayPal and everything else I
    could find online. I'm pretty sure this is a RIM issue or a digital river issue.

Thanks for the reply just trying to figure something out before I have to decide
    if I need to get a new tablet.
    01-15-12 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD