03-01-12 06:49 AM
29 12
tools
    Sideload RepliGo Reader...it's better than GoodReader!

1. Download the DDPB installer program and install it (google it)
    2. Download the RepliGo .BAR file (google it)
    3. Open the DDPB program
    4. Connect your PlayBook to computer
    5. Select the RepliGo .BAR file, click install

You should see a new red PDF icon on your PlayBook...it's a GREAT PDF reader/searcher/highlighter/bookmarker..etc..!
    02-26-12 01:19 AM
    Sideload RepliGo Reader...it's better than GoodReader!

1. Download the DDPB installer program and install it (google it)
    2. Download the RepliGo .BAR file (google it)
    3. Open the DDPB program
    4. Connect your PlayBook to computer
    5. Select the RepliGo .BAR file, click install

You should see a new red PDF icon on your PlayBook...it's a GREAT PDF reader/searcher/highlighter/bookmarker..etc..!
    biggest problem i have with repligo is i don't see a 'back' button (last page viewed). my pdfs have lots of links in which i need to navigate algorithms in a non-sequential way. when i need to go 'back' i have to go back to the table of contents and navigate through all the links again.

am i mistaken?

i'm curious to know what features make you say repligo is better than goodreader? i wouldn't say i'm a heavy user..lots of features of GR i do not know..but one other thing i like is the ability to auto sync a folder in dropbox (ie no need take 3 steps to open a pdf from dropbox). does repligo have that? this is important to me because the pdfs are constantly changing as i'm adding text annotations & highlights on my laptop.

these are 2 features i have not seen in repligo unless i'm mistaken.
    02-27-12 08:18 AM
    Here's the Repligo bar file I just used myself... However, for some reason when I browse "All Files" I can't find the PDFs in the file system. Any ideas how to search the folder structure I would see when I plug my PB into my laptop (i.e. Downloads, Books, Documents, etc)?

RepliGo Reader 3_3_0.bar
    i found a way. go to accounts 1000 shared and then maybe documents.

tell me if its the laggiest pdf you've ever used.
    02-27-12 05:44 PM
    repligo ok but a little slow

another one soon ?

ez not ok
    qnote not ok
    03-01-12 06:49 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD