My problem started on Friday. The BB PB twitter app loads but fails to launch leaving me with a blank screen. I can't find the app in App World so I can reload, nor can I find the options to ensure it's pointing to my account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

RB
    09-26-11 09:08 AM
    If you're talking about the pre-loaded "app," it's not an app. It's a home screen bookmark to Twitter's mobile site. So the problem may be rendering of the site on your PB.
    09-26-11 09:12 AM
    Don't know as I don't use social networking. If I want to know what one of my realblife friends is up to I call them or visit.
    09-26-11 09:23 AM
    Don't know as I don't use social networking. If I want to know what one of my realblife friends is up to I call them or visit.
    Ask yourself, did that post help anyone? Answer the question, try to help, or dont say anything at all.
    morrsn and korkster like this.
    09-26-11 10:44 AM
    If you're talking about the pre-loaded "app," it's not an app. It's a home screen bookmark to Twitter's mobile site. So the problem may be rendering of the site on your PB.
    Good point, yes its the Twitter bookmark I'm using to get to the Twitter mobile site which just returns a blank page. How do you access the mobile account settings?

RB
    09-26-11 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD