Just downloaded Scrapbook, but it refuses to start. I open it click on create new scrapbook and it stops there. I can cancel the action and go back but thats it.
    Anyone faced this?
    05-03-11 09:53 AM
    lmao i spent a good 5 minutes staring at that screen... the trick is once you open up the app.. dont click on the cool things hanging from the rope.. click on Create New in the bottom right

intuitive? no... but once you make your first picture it hangs from the rope with the other 3 images and it becomes a bit more clear.
    hope this helps - your not alone though

Maybe move this topic to the pb apps section?
    jesse_h likes this.
    05-03-11 10:02 AM
    lmao i spent a good 5 minutes staring at that screen... the trick is once you open up the app.. dont click on the cool things hanging from the rope.. click on Create New in the bottom right

intuitive? no... but once you make your first picture it hangs from the rope with the other 3 images and it becomes a bit more clear.
    hope this helps - your not alone though

Maybe move this topic to the pb apps section?
    Feel like such a doofus... .
    Thanks to clear that up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-11 10:08 AM
    What is the point of this app? You can't do anything with the stuff you create - including edit or delete it. It is a pretty app and the dangling is a good gimic - should be connected to the PB sensors though, I expected shaking the PB would move stuff on the line. You can't even type anything into the speech bubbles!

Add this to the long list of apps I have downloaded and deleted.
    05-03-11 10:36 AM
    You can't even type anything into the speech bubbles!
    indeed you can, but only on specific bubbles, try on some first empty (standard form) bubbles
    05-03-11 10:44 AM
    You can only type in the speech bubbles when you first create them - after that you have to delete and remake to change the text.

Stupid, but *shrug*
    05-03-11 10:47 AM
    I had to restart my PB yesterday, I couldn't view any saved photos after the scrapbook install. Tried multiple times. When I started getting screen flashing on flash ads, I decided to reboot.

After the reboot all was well, scrapbook worked fine, flash/browser was fine.

Is the "flashing" a known issue?
    05-03-11 10:47 AM
    How do you delete a scrapbook?
    05-04-11 01:10 PM
    same here, nothing works for me so far
    05-04-11 01:16 PM
    Same here. I gav up after (Delete-Reinstall, Delete-Reinstall,Delete-Reinstall ...) Com'on PB
    05-04-11 01:20 PM
    The Scrapbook app is "cool" but it is VERY limited in functionality. I have also made 4 scrapbook pages and only 2 are showing. The other 2 never saved even though I clicked save the same way as the first two.

Like I said, it's a cool app, but needs a lot of work to actually be functional.
    05-04-11 01:25 PM
    How do you delete a scrapbook?
    In the Pictures app you will see the Scrapbook folder. You can delete any photo using the usual way. When you delete all the files in the folder the folder will also delete (until you make new scrapbook photos).
    This can also be done by PC<>USB
    sayg and levinej like this.
    05-04-11 01:29 PM
    App is working fine for me. Had to restart PB after install. Scrapbook pictures made are in a scrapbook album in Pictures. The scrapbook pictures can be set as wallpaper. Scrapbook pictures can be pulled from the folder on PC and printed. Neat App!
    05-04-11 01:32 PM
    Thanks, mandony. I would've never figured that out.
    05-05-11 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD