just bought one and its piece of crap..doesnt work properly at all...any decent stylus out there?
    is the one in crackberry store worth it?!
    thanks
    06-20-11 08:51 AM
    I know staples and best buy sell em and if you don't like it you can take it back. Better off trying it making sure you like it before ordering one online.
    06-20-11 11:54 PM
    I tried several and the BoxWave Stylus is my fave so far! Very sensitive which I like since with the other styli I had to mash on the screen in order to get it to register. Bought it on a recommendation from another Playbook user here on the forum:

Amazon.com: BoxWave Capacitive Stylus (Jet Black): Electronics
    06-21-11 12:35 AM
    Do you use it to take notes with, if so how well does it work and what apps do you use it with?
    06-21-11 11:00 AM
    No, I don't take any notes with it, I use it more to play the Air Hockey game

I also let my daughter use it for all the doodle and paint apps I have installed on it for her.
    06-21-11 11:50 AM
    Do you use it to take notes with, if so how well does it work and what apps do you use it with?
    app is skit for taking notes..i have it..you can actually convert it into pdf also so easy to share...currently using my index for it which is uncomfortable..

i have ordered boxwave and griffin..both have recieved good reviews...lets hope as prey said its touch sensitive...for capacitive screens though if you order them
    some also are praising the bamboo stylus and kensington stylus..
    06-21-11 11:56 AM
    I installed the Tru HD Anti Glare screen on my PB and it reduced the sensitivity somewhat, but not by much.
    06-21-11 12:37 PM
    Use this thread you already started which has more replies.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/an...pen-pb-624401/
    06-21-11 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD