Anyone know if there's a way to disable bridge apps on the PB? I have the same email accounts loaded on my PB and my BB device. When I receive an email while bridged I receive an email notification for both the native and bridged email viewers. I would rather use the former and have the latter disappear altogether.

Also, marking an email as read in the native viewer doesn't translate over to the bridge and I'm left with the bridge notification up top. It leaves me having to view an email twice just to mark it read.

Anyone know any tricks/tips? I'm bridged for 60% of my day as wifi isn't available where I work.

Thanks!
    02-21-12 08:51 AM
    Turn off bluetooth!
    02-21-12 09:05 AM
    But then I won't be bridged anymore, no? That's the whole point... I need to be bridged to get my emails but I would rather use the native email viewer over the bridge one as I find having both (on BIS) redundant.
    02-21-12 09:06 AM
    Go into your bridge icon
    scroll to your PB
    menu > device properties
    uncheck what you want to uncheck.

That "should" work.
    peter9477 and kjic13 like this.
    02-21-12 09:10 AM
    Yes, with bridge 2.0 you get to choose what information gets bridged over. Open bridge on your Blackberry Smartphone, highlight your playbook, press your menu key and go to device properties. Here you can uncheck what you don't want comming to your device. You can uncheck all msgs or only certain emails if you wish.

Edit: looks like sith beat me to it.
    kjic13 likes this.
    02-21-12 09:12 AM
    On your phone, open the bridge app. Highlight your playbook entry under the "Paired Playbook Tablets" section. Menu click and select "Device Properties".

From there you can select what services to enable or disable.
    kjic13 likes this.
    02-21-12 09:13 AM
    You're all scholars! Thanks for your help!
    02-21-12 09:14 AM
    Go into your bridge icon
    scroll to your PB
    menu > device properties
    uncheck what you want to uncheck.

That "should" work.
    What this guy says is on point.

Its what I was gonna say.
    02-21-12 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD