Can I ask which app I can use for video chatting, and movie downloads?
    02-21-12 11:33 PM
    for video chatting there is ReelPortal.
    look it up.
    02-22-12 12:01 AM
    If you use SPLASHTOP you can also (if your wireless connection is good enough) route your Remote desktop skype connection through it. I have tried it and it works. Not the best quality, but it's SKYPE on PB!!!!!
    02-22-12 12:18 AM
    Well remember, playbook browser supports flash, I been using av aol services and it works perfectly

AV by AOL - Let's video chat!
    fbloise and Superfly_FR like this.
    02-22-12 12:33 AM
    Reel portal is so slow and using splashtop its a waste need to open the pc then the tablet at the sometime. Any other way?
    02-22-12 08:58 AM
    Anyone tried porting the Tango android app?
    02-22-12 09:05 AM
    02-22-12 09:11 AM
    Aim video Chat works very well. It does not even require a signup. AV by AOL - Let's video chat!

The only thing their chat is not compatible with is Mac Handhelds as it is flash based.
    kenorian likes this.
    02-22-12 09:12 AM
    The newest one just made available on App World, :Free Video Chat" by Parabay. I just got registered, signed in, and actually chatted with some strange gal. I downloaded it yesterday, but was not able to register until just a bit ago.

Oh, and it's cross platform, so you can chat with anyone who doesn't have a PlayBook.
    02-22-12 09:16 AM
    Just a follow up on the parabay option. I had the same problem registering and it still won't allow me. Was there any trick to registering? It is pretty frustrating, downloading the app but not being able to register and no feedback mechanism other than a "review" of the app. Can you let me know if you did anything special or did it just finally work for you? Thanks!
    02-22-12 10:24 AM
    Aim video Chat works very well. It does not even require a signup. AV by AOL - Let's video chat!

The only thing their chat is not compatible with is Mac Handhelds as it is flash based.
    Thanks for this, just video chatted with my son in Italy and it worked splendidly.
    03-02-12 11:35 AM
    I think tango is on the way
    03-02-12 11:46 AM

I would love to do this, but I get to the "Start a video chat" button and click it, it says "loading" forever. I do not have Private Browsing on.

Any suggestions?
    03-02-12 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD