As old time android user I found this lovely piece of art
    Are there any optional apps to get the missing parts?, or do we need to wait for future update?
    07-12-11 04:06 PM
    Become a new time BB owner.
    07-12-11 04:18 PM
    Become a new time BB owner.
    Will not happen
    SGS 2 rocks
    07-12-11 04:20 PM
    So does the BB. Very secure as well.
    07-12-11 04:22 PM
    As old time android user I found this lovely piece of art
    Are there any optional apps to get the missing parts?, or do we need to wait for future update?
    Then you shall have to wait for a future update.

No one is sure when.

Cheers,
    07-12-11 04:47 PM
    There are some very very basic apps in the market for address book, you have to enter each by hand i think. Dont think either of the EMIAIL apps ever saw the light of day though.

Stick with the SGS as there isnt a BB out there right now to even think of getting. Your best bet might be the new OS 7 devices in about 1.5 months.
    07-12-11 05:27 PM
    There are some very very basic apps in the market for address book, you have to enter each by hand i think. Dont think either of the EMIAIL apps ever saw the light of day though.

Stick with the SGS as there isnt a BB out there right now to even think of getting. Your best bet might be the new OS 7 devices in about 1.5 months.
    That OS 7 tablet looks awesome! Is the release that close?
    07-12-11 05:32 PM

Unless the 7.0 OS significantly improves the bridge, who cares? I mean, I'd love a 7.0 phone but I'd probably still use the bridge as much as possible. I mean... its awesome. Only using the phone for its really basic uses... phoning and text messaging.

Also to the OP, the bridge really is worth owning a BB phone for. And everyone I've personally known to own a BB phone has been satisfied with it.
    Last edited by esqlaw; 07-12-11 at 06:29 PM.
    07-12-11 06:27 PM
    That OS 7 tablet looks awesome! Is the release that close?
    You mean phone? The tablet is QNX not OS 7.
    07-12-11 06:34 PM
    To answer ops question there is a tungleme app for calendar and organization. There are also a few task apps I've seen.

Gluck and def agree with the hopes of native apps soon though I have no complaints my bridge works flawlessly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 01:48 AM
    To answer ops question there is a tungleme app for calendar and organization. There are also a few task apps I've seen.

Gluck and def agree with the hopes of native apps soon though I have no complaints my bridge works flawlessly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great, one solution for calendar
    Any email clients out?
    07-13-11 01:50 AM
    Great, one solution for calendar
    Any email clients out?
    No. But I think you already knew that you're just trying to make a stupid point that has been made over and over and over no native email no native email......enough of it already, sorry if you're actually innocent, I'm just sick to death of the no native email issue and in a pissy mood..
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 07-13-11 at 02:19 AM.
    07-13-11 02:16 AM
    No. But I think you already knew that you're just trying to make a stupid point that has been made over and over and over no native email no native email......enough of it already, sorry if you're actually innocent, I'm just sick to death of the no native email issue and in a pissy mood..
    What is your problem?, as there is a calendar solution, there may also be a email client .
    07-13-11 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD