Any of you guys heard about a good third party twitter app?? like tweetdeck or ubersocial?
    tryed asking them but no response yet...
    04-23-11 10:56 AM
    I haven't heard anything, but i downloaded Tweedless. its okay, notstellar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 11:50 AM
    I am hoping for a good twitter app as well. Hopefully Twitter has not scared away developers with their latest statements on third party apps. Really want something better then the web page.
    04-23-11 12:36 PM
    I plan to make a twitter app for the PlayBook, any suggestions are welcome about what you would like it to include, making a fair few apps at the moment so could take upto a month, there have been a lot of requests.
    04-23-11 04:32 PM
    I plan to make a twitter app for the PlayBook, any suggestions are welcome about what you would like it to include, making a fair few apps at the moment so could take upto a month, there have been a lot of requests.
    Make sure it has an UI that doesn't suck balls like the efforts I've seen so far.
    If you need help with it I'm more than willing. I can't wait for a GOOD Twitter client, even if it means I have to work on it myself to make it happen
    04-23-11 05:11 PM
    Im on your site now and i cant download any of the apps listed. Are they in the process of being accepted through App world?
    04-23-11 05:28 PM
    Tweedless is the absolute worst app I have ever used! I am amazed at lack of apps from developers, did Rim choose not to work with them or did they just think PB was not worth their time! Tweetdeck told me they have no plans for PB and can't get answer from Uber if they are going to bring their app (which is best one out there) to PB!
    04-23-11 07:54 PM
    I agree Tweedless is absolute garbage. The UI is horrid and I can't even find a refresh button. And you can't post any pics or videos either which is kind of essential for a Twitter client if you ask me. I wish I had time to develop a Twitter app fast because I bet there's a ton of money to be earned right now for whoever puts one up.
    04-23-11 08:03 PM
    Im on your site now and i cant download any of the apps listed. Are they in the process of being accepted through App world?
    Tic Tac Toe can be downloaded from the app world (update coming soon, waiting on RIM) BlackBerry App World - Tic Tac Toe

I am currently making a Twitter app (well designing it at the moment) shouldn't have to wait too long, although RIM seem to be taking ages to accept apps. Plus I'm working on a Facebook and MSN/WLM app as well.
    04-23-11 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD