Having Lots of fun playing this game but have gotten stuck so I am hoping others here are playing the game and can give me a clue...

I am just beginning the Planet Scorpious level and cant figured out how to get into the temple. I figure I need to take out the generators powering the entrance force field but cant figure out how?
    l2iceman likes this.
    11-25-11 06:26 PM
    Having Lots of fun playing this game but have gotten stuck so I am hoping others here are playing the game and can give me a clue...

I am just beginning the Planet Scorpious level and cant figured out how to get into the temple. I figure I need to take out the generators powering the entrance force field but cant figure out how?
    Arent you the Kobo guy?

Hey, magazines please !

ASAP
    11-25-11 06:32 PM
    Arent you the Kobo guy?

Hey, magazines please !

ASAP
    I am the one who posted the Kobo work around but don't have any connection to Kobo...just a thorn in their side for the time it took to get the updated app out for us.

Afraid I cant help out with magazines...
    11-25-11 06:39 PM
    I am the one who posted the Kobo work around but don't have any connection to Kobo...just a thorn in their side for the time it took to get the updated app out for us.

Afraid I cant help out with magazines...

Ouch ! (thanks !)

Sorry your stuck in NOVA
    11-25-11 07:07 PM
    i just started playing nova2 not too long ago, when i get to where you're stuck, i'll come back and check here...

love this game!!
    11-25-11 08:24 PM
    I finished it a few weeks ago but can't picture what level you are talking about. Can you provide some more detail?
    11-25-11 09:02 PM
    i just started playing nova2 not too long ago, when i get to where you're stuck, i'll come back and check here...

love this game!!
    For this level you get a laser gun, aim the laser to the ground if the pointer turns blue then click the fire button. I think you can figure out what to do next.
    11-25-11 09:05 PM
    Would be nice to see some screen shots of the game.
    11-25-11 09:35 PM
    For this level you get a laser gun, aim the laser to the ground if the pointer turns blue then click the fire button. I think you can figure out what to do next.
    Oh dude your killing me! You mean the laser pointer that signals an auto turret drop?

And whats up with blinking red arrows?

11-25-11 10:50 PM

love this game!!
    Yeah me too! Havent had this much fun in a while.

Wait till you get to play with one of the Mechs
    11-25-11 10:53 PM
    I finished it a few weeks ago but can't picture what level you are talking about. Can you provide some more detail?
    Am just about to play for a bit.

Right now I have blown up the central core of the war factory...first level...then taken the emergency elevator.

That left me on some desert planet. I am in a compound with lots of sand and rock in front of some Egyptian temple looking thing.

There is a blue force field at the entrance and crosses around the temple with some sort of energy in the center of each.

I was thinking I needed to go back to the first level and save some land mines this time
    Last edited by JaredPress; 11-25-11 at 11:50 PM.
    11-25-11 11:00 PM
    Ok the level I am stuck at is called flashback.

I gone and read the logs. I figure the red arrows indicate where I need to drop turrets.

I have activated the boxes I have found and solved the silly little hack puzzles.

Beyond that all I can manage to do is get my *** handed to me by the mechs.
    11-25-11 11:42 PM
    i am stuck here too lol
    11-26-11 08:48 PM
    i am stuck here too lol
    At first I figured that the thing to do was destroy the generators somehow. But if you notice the bad guys do that eventually and it doesnt drop the force field just ends the game.

So eventually I got frustrated and went looking for walk throughs on the net.

Evidently the idea is to disrupt them with an emp attack. All the clue I could find.

So lets take a new tact. Place the turrets to defend the generators while you run around trying to disrupt the generators without destroying them...using emp pulses.

Notice the black boxs? When you activate them you get a "hack puzzles" all of which are easy to solve...but not sure what they are supposed to achieve?

This where I am at this point. And there supposedly 72 levels to this game?!?
    11-26-11 09:04 PM
    The point of that level is to defend the generators. If i remember correctly, you just have to keep killing guys till you kill them all. It takes awhile.
    bbquincar likes this.
    11-26-11 09:26 PM
    yea i just finished it....just killed everyone off with my pistols lol
    11-26-11 09:53 PM
    Yeah me too! Havent had this much fun in a while.

Wait till you get to play with one of the Mechs
    controlling the mech was pretty sweet!
    9of13 likes this.
    11-27-11 04:17 AM
    i stopped playing NOVA campaign mode.....the online mode is just so much more fun!!!

Any other online players out there?
    11-27-11 12:32 PM
    im stuck at that huge spider looking boss thing that shoots missiles at you with its left hand and a gatlin gun on its right.. ive gotten it to leave and recharge or whatever it does twice but after that it seems invincible, i use all my ammo and it just wont die...
    JaredPress likes this.
    12-04-11 10:23 AM
    yeah I am stuck there now as well. I wonder if maybe the point is to disable the power columns?
    12-04-11 10:30 AM
    yea but how? lol. i first thought that you had to make him/her/it transport in to all three of those chambers to recharge and the fourth time it would just die..but i cant seem to get it into the third one...and by that time all three power columns would be up and i cant hide behind anything while its raping me with its totally unfair gatlin gun lol.

and then on the other hand when you were going through that teleporting maze mumbo jumbo crap the last one was a time freeze of you fighting that thing using the land mines, but i used all the one i could find even laying 4-5 down next to each other then getting the mongoloid to walk over it and still didnt do anything...im at a total loss lol
    12-04-11 11:13 AM
    i'm stuck at the point after the water fall, the objectives say hack the terminal. But how do i do that? all i see is a red circle on the right side there the panel.. any one?
    12-10-11 08:35 AM
    i'm stuck at the point after the water fall, the objectives say hack the terminal. But how do i do that? all i see is a red circle on the right side there the panel.. any one?
    You have to click those panels with your finger then they will turn green en the door will open
    12-10-11 05:23 PM
    yea but how? lol. i first thought that you had to make him/her/it transport in to all three of those chambers to recharge and the fourth time it would just die..but i cant seem to get it into the third one...and by that time all three power columns would be up and i cant hide behind anything while its raping me with its totally unfair gatlin gun lol.

and then on the other hand when you were going through that teleporting maze mumbo jumbo crap the last one was a time freeze of you fighting that thing using the land mines, but i used all the one i could find even laying 4-5 down next to each other then getting the mongoloid to walk over it and still didnt do anything...im at a total loss lol
    JeePak did you ever figure out how to get past this level?
    12-11-11 03:14 PM
    JeePak did you ever figure out how to get past this level?
    I googled and found out how to defeat this last enemy.

When the monster recharges, the weapons in front of the charging station are the only ones that will cause it damage after it gets out. The key is to use the mines and put them into the re-charging stations. When the monster goes to re-charge in the station - your mines are there already & you have to act fast to use them...
    Last edited by mister_turtle; 12-12-11 at 12:39 PM.
    12-12-11 12:28 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD