09-07-12 08:32 PM
41 12
tools
    Okay, I think this app is a great addition to my PB...the problem is the Screen cuts off after the PB's "timeout" time. Is there a workaround this problem? I have emails into ANTAIR but no response yet.
    There is option in settings that keeps screen alive when the nightstand is on.
    08-10-12 11:41 AM
    Piggybacking on this thread...

Is there a way to disable the charging LED. I'm finding when I try to use the PB as a nightstand device, the LED is bright as all night long. And, as it goes through the charging cycle it blinks and changes color - very distracting.

Forgive me if it's something obvious that I've missed.
    08-10-12 01:13 PM
    Anyone else got a missing/currupt icon for this app in an update today? The icon looks like the leaked android player from may 2011 (a question mark inside a black box)
    09-07-12 09:11 AM
    Anyone else got a missing/currupt icon for this app in an update today? The icon looks like the leaked android player from may 2011 (a question mark inside a black box)
    Yep.

Upgrading also left the old version installed for me...
    09-07-12 09:45 AM
    Same here. There doesn't seem to be a proper icon for the new version, and clicking on the old version still works. So technically I now have two apps instead of the newer version over writing the old version. Also, what has changed in the new version? I thought there was supposed to be a new theme called Lexicon? (I saw it advertised by Antair on their Twitter).
    09-07-12 02:18 PM
    Ditto to the last three posts regarding the recent update. App is obviously in need of a bug fix.
    09-07-12 02:34 PM
    Me too on the update. Strange icon and old version still there.
    09-07-12 02:46 PM
    We had a bit of static from RIM when trying to submit the latest update - hence the issue with the two icons.

If you get two icons, keep the one with the version 1.10.24 at the bottom of the settings dialog. Delete the other one, and reboot the device if the new version icon looks strange. That should sort things out.

Sorry about that -- just part of dealing with app store submission processes.

- Andrew @ Antair
    09-07-12 03:28 PM
    Actually, it does look like there was an issue with some installation where the icon is having an identity crisis. We've just fixed it, and are submitting the update now.
    PATHIAN, f1mx and pixieloulou like this.
    09-07-12 04:09 PM
    Is there anyway I could see a screen shot of what an active alarm screen looks like, please? My main gripe with touchscreen alarm clocks is that the Snooze and Dismiss buttons are too close together or hard to read (usually with one, groggy eye open).

I hit the one I don't intend to without knowing and it usually ends up bad. The best app I have found is only for iPhone by iHome. It has a button to Snooze and a slider to dismiss.
    09-07-12 05:45 PM
    Have just discovered that the newest version of the app won't let me choose my own music for an alarm. Hopefully the update will fix this
    09-07-12 06:10 PM
    Is there anyway I could see a screen shot of what an active alarm screen looks like, please? My main gripe with touchscreen alarm clocks is that the Snooze and Dismiss buttons are too close together or hard to read (usually with one, groggy eye open).

I hit the one I don't intend to without knowing and it usually ends up bad. The best app I have found is only for iPhone by iHome. It has a button to Snooze and a slider to dismiss.
    Here is the screen during an alarm. The two buttons are nicely spaced out!
    gkl likes this.
    09-07-12 06:14 PM
    Have just discovered that the newest version of the app won't let me choose my own music for an alarm. Hopefully the update will fix this
    For the permissions, take a look at the security settings for your PlayBook. Somewhere in there is a setting where you can grant permissions to Antair Nightstand.
    09-07-12 06:30 PM
    For the permissions, take a look at the security settings for your PlayBook. Somewhere in there is a setting where you can grant permissions to Antair Nightstand.
    When I look at the application permissions, it is still showing up as version 1.10.12.1. I haven't deleted the old icon yet and don't really want to until the newer version is fixed (otherwise I'm going to have to listen to canaries waking me up on a morning!). Not to worry, I still love this app, will just wait for the update to fix it all
    09-07-12 06:42 PM
    Yeah, those are the permissions for the old version. We'll take a look at this permission issue, and the music-loading issue.

1.10.25, with the icon fix is already out the door.

Cheers!
    09-07-12 06:53 PM
    We have found and fixed the bug dealing with permissions and being able to select your own music. The update has already been submitted to RIM, and it's making its way through the approval queue.

Thanks for letting me know about this!

- Andrew @ Antair
    pixieloulou and gb5766 like this.
    09-07-12 08:32 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD