Okay, I think this app is a great addition to my PB...the problem is the Screen cuts off after the PB's "timeout" time. Is there a workaround this problem? I have emails into ANTAIR but no response yet.
    05-17-11 09:05 AM
    Don't know much about Antair Clock but "TALK CLOCK" works really well and has lots of options including "no timeout" and a very nice female voice:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/21330
    05-17-11 09:23 AM
    Just as a follow-up. We've since released many new improvements to Antair Nightstand, one of which is a new bedside mode, which allows you to keep the backlight on through the night.
    Drashak, zethaaron and BSFA2008 like this.
    10-03-11 07:46 PM
    Just as a follow-up. We've since released many new improvements to Antair Nightstand, one of which is a new bedside mode, which allows you to keep the backlight on through the night.
    ... and to get to "bedside mode", touch the gear symbol on the bottom right of the screen, scroll to the bottom of the menu, and select "bedside mode".

Love the clock antair. I have TWO gripes for you if you want something to do. Addressing these gripes would make the application significantly better I think.

1) On EVERY theme except for "daydream" if I display the news feed, the news covers up all or part of the time. For example, I like the "fairies" them (VERY COOL), but when I display the news feed, it covers everything except that swinging moon. SOLUTION? Set it so that, when the news is displayed, the time, temperature, ... shifts to the right to get out of the way.

2) I have multiple alarms for different times. It would be nice if I could touch and drag the alarms to organize them.

3) okay THREE gripes, just remembered this. Setting the alarm time is a bit of a pain. The scroll wheels for selecting the hour and minute is a bit small and unresponsive.

It's already a GREAT utility that I use all the time and I like it just the way it is. But, if you want something to do, addressing those gripes would make it better.
    10-04-11 12:15 AM
    Good job dev's!
    10-04-11 12:40 AM
    Very nice clock app! Thank you!
    10-04-11 07:55 AM
    Having a small issue in getting the weather portion to work, in the setting's it is on.

EDIT: just showed up, did not change anything, odd. Possible GPS lock issue?
    Last edited by acfalco; 12-04-11 at 04:12 PM.
    12-04-11 03:52 PM
    I just got this app and I must say it is a very good bedside app. I would definitely recommend it.
    03-11-12 12:28 PM
    Yeah this application wakes me up clearly every morning.
    03-11-12 12:30 PM
    I'll definitely check it out!
    03-11-12 01:15 PM
    This is a GOOD looking clock app, I should have waited before purchasing the "other" one. I wonder if I can get my money back
    03-11-12 01:25 PM
    How is this compared to "Todays Alarm Clock"?
    03-11-12 01:45 PM
    How is this compared to "Todays Alarm Clock"?
    I find the interface much cleaner. Here's a video of it on the playbook:

03-11-12 02:48 PM
    This is my favourite app on the PB. I've had it for months now and have never had any problems with it and the devs keep updating it. I change the theme, colours and alarm from my MP3s on a weekly basis so I don't get bored. Would recommend it to anyone!
    LewLew23 likes this.
    03-11-12 03:23 PM
    Dunno if its only me but this app is very slow on my PlayBook, i mean, when changing the Theme. The ones that got more animations are very slow and kinda laggy. Anyone else experiencing this issue? I did a reboot on my PlayBook already
    WatFrog likes this.
    03-13-12 09:35 AM
    This is my favourite app on the PB. I've had it for months now and have never had any problems with it and the devs keep updating it. I change the theme, colours and alarm from my MP3s on a weekly basis so I don't get bored. Would recommend it to anyone!
    Same here! I've had this app since it was released. Definitely the best clock app on the PB hands down
    03-14-12 10:11 AM
    I use this app daily and love it. A couple of things I would like to see in future versions are:
    1) Make the temperature reading bigger. When I wake up in the morning, it is tough to focus on the little number from my bed.
    2) Add a battery indicator/charge indicator to the screen. On a couple of occassions now, when I put my PB on the charging pod, the connections didn't quite connect and by morning my PB was dead since the screen doesn't go off. Having a charge indicator would be another visual that everything is seated properly.
    3) Ability to use online radio stations as the alarm.

Just some nice to haves but would make this app perfect IMHO.

Thank you,
    Jason...
    dimm0k likes this.
    03-14-12 10:23 AM
    But am i the only one that experience lag using this app? There are some themes that are really laggy for me, please someone confirm if its just me.
    03-16-12 09:24 AM
    I don't have but I have experienced for the first few seconds. I believe it started since they introduced the news part which I am guess loads in the background. Wish you could turn it off altogether.
    03-16-12 01:59 PM
    Know this thread is a little old, but i don't want to make a new thread for nothing. The only thing stopping me from getting this is because I'm trying to find an answer to a question and their support email never responded to me.

The question is regarding bedside mode. Does the backlight dimming any lower than the lowest setting available on the battery icon of the PB? I really like any the brightness lower than that similar to bedside mode on BB smartphones.

In its features it claims you can adjust brightness/contrast. Are you able to adjust it lower than the lowest setting available on the battery icon?
    06-02-12 05:16 PM
    Know this thread is a little old, but i don't want to make a new thread for nothing. The only thing stopping me from getting this is because I'm trying to find an answer to a question and their support email never responded to me.

The question is regarding bedside mode. Does the backlight dimming any lower than the lowest setting available on the battery icon of the PB? I really like any the brightness lower than that similar to bedside mode on BB smartphones.

In its features it claims you can adjust brightness/contrast. Are you able to adjust it lower than the lowest setting available on the battery icon?

The brightness is controlled by a slider that changes the font colour to a darker colour. Works really well for me and doesn't annoy my wife.
    06-02-12 06:55 PM
    Thanks for your reply.. So does this just dim the font or the whole screen in general? How is it relative to the lowest brightness setting on the PB? Lower or the same?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using CrackBerry Forums App/Tapatalk
    06-02-12 08:27 PM
    Thanks for your reply.. So does this just dim the font or the whole screen in general? How is it relative to the lowest brightness setting on the PB? Lower or the same?

Yes it dims lower than battery setting. I just tested it and the brightness in the app does get so dark when turning it all the way down. You can just barely make out the time on the lowest setting. That's what I call dimmed.
    06-02-12 09:43 PM
    Perrrfecttt.. Thats what I like to hear Thanks

Does it also work upside down? Lets say I dont have any charging pods or the magnetic charger, and I turn the PB upside down. Will it change orientation?
    06-02-12 11:52 PM
    /\ Bump!

Just picked this up yesterday, and it looks amazing! The only thing is, I can't get it to pick up weather feeds for me

I've tried using the GPS detection, but it doesn't find me (I've checked that it's got permission to access the PB GPS function, but no joy)

So I tried to enter a city manually (Edinburgh in the UK) but still nothing - is it only meant to pick up US/Canadian cities? That aside, it looks amazing and I'm tempted to pick up a desktop charger, solely for this!

Anyone else had this problem, or am I doing something wrong?
    08-10-12 09:58 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD