Hi

Im a developer just starting to port my work to the Playbook OS, and BB10 in the near future.

Ive ported my first ever game, a space invaders clone, which was previously only available on Symbian, Meego, Maemo and Android.

Using the Qt toolkit makes it easy for me to support multiple platforms, and i'll me bringing more to the playbook and BB10 in the future.

I hope you like it, those that have purchased it so far have given good reviews.

PGZ Space Invaders - BlackBerry App World

Any and all feedback, as-well as marketing tips is welcome, thanks

Adam
    PiggZ Homepage
    11-06-12 12:36 PM
    Oh, this reminds me of the good ol' days!
    11-06-12 02:26 PM
    Oh, this reminds me of the good ol' days!
    If you get it and like it, please leave it some stars
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    11-06-12 02:42 PM
    Can you make Lunar Lander? PLEASE!!
    11-06-12 05:00 PM
    Liked Space Invaders just downloaded it and enjoyed first level.....dammed red Mothership got by me cause I forgot about it haven't played this game in years. Going to leave feedback. Good job.
    11-06-12 05:08 PM
    Liked Space Invaders just downloaded it and enjoyed first level.....dammed red Mothership got by me cause I forgot about it haven't played this game in years. Going to leave feedback. Good job.
    Thanks, ive had good feedback so far!

If you dont mind, could you have a go at hitting the red ship? Ive had one report that once the ship is it, it is no longer possible to hit other invaders, and that bombs dont kill you. I cant reproduce this, its working fine here, but if someone else has a problem i can look further into it.

Ive had suggestions of missile command and defender, both of which seem doable, i'll add lunar lander to the list.

cheers
    11-08-12 12:04 PM
    I fixed the bug, and version 0.7.2 is now available on the app world.

Enjoy!
    11-13-12 12:39 PM
    I've already paid for the game...why should I have to pay for it again. plus APP world won't let me update it.
    11-13-12 02:22 PM
    Ive just uploaded version 0.7.3 to the App World, so, in a few days you will get a bug fix release that allows uploading of scores to the global table, and also some optimisations.

As with previous updates, there is no fee for the upgrade. If it is prompting you to pay and you have definitely purchased it, i suggest you contact the app world support, or, i can contact them on your behalf if you email me your details.

Thanks
    11-18-12 03:32 AM
    Thanks...I got the other update withiut having to oay for it. It must have been an app world glitch.

I'm loking forward to new updatae and both myself and my kids are enjoying my trip down memory lane.

Thanks for following up too.
    11-18-12 07:57 AM
    New update just released to BB World (0.9.6)

This version has gamepad support for those of you with a bluetooth controller (or Wii Remote - thats what i tested with)

Here is a video:

On the wii remote, the controls are
    left/light: Move ship
    Button 1 or 2: fire
    Home: Open/Close menu
    Up/Down: Navigate Menu/Settings

Enjoy!
    10-17-13 02:32 AM