Which version is supposed to be working. I keep getting unknown exception when trying to run it. or is the working version that stupid slow web ap from asia
    12-07-11 09:30 AM
    Which version is supposed to be working. I keep getting unknown exception when trying to run it. or is the working version that stupid slow web ap from asia
    And my questions is: Where the **** is the native Playbook version that the RIM CEO promised us at Blackberry World in May?
    12-07-11 12:31 PM
    Yes. Thats the one i guess. Thats the same bull**** one that was working for me.
    NOT WORTH IT.... Going to delete.
    12-07-11 12:39 PM
    I have tried many versions of Angry Birds APKs, converted them to BAR, signed and no luck getting them to run. I remember someone addressing the issue at one point but forgot the reasoning.

If someone can shed light on this, it would be much appreciated.
    12-07-11 12:57 PM
    Throw a pig at them. Hope you all that want it get it soon.
    KermEd likes this.
    12-07-11 01:22 PM
    I'm using some crazy asian version and it seems to work fine for me. I'm using 2.0.0.4869
    12-07-11 01:42 PM
    i'm playing 'Tofu' at the moment. Is good enough to fend off Angry Birds desire until we get a version. Highly recommend it!
    vgwillm likes this.
    12-07-11 01:54 PM
    And my questions is: Where the **** is the native Playbook version that the RIM CEO promised us at Blackberry World in May?
    Same place all the other stuff is they promised that hasn't arrived when they said it would.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-11 02:12 PM
    It's just a game lol.
    12-07-11 02:42 PM
    12-07-11 03:33 PM
    Angry birds is a complete waste of time IMO.

Stupid Zombies on the other hand! Bring that on!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    12-07-11 04:18 PM
    Angry birds is a complete waste of time IMO.

Stupid Zombies on the other hand! Bring that on!
    When are they going to make a PlayBook version of Fightin' Words?
    12-07-11 04:27 PM
    Wish they would at least bring Angry Farm to PB.
    12-18-11 09:12 PM
    Try "Burn the City" ... i think it's $0.99... worth every penny and a slight variation of the stationary shooting genre that Angry Birds made popular.
    12-18-11 09:21 PM
    I would much rather see Cut The Rope than Angry Birds on my PlayBook, and I would much rather see Anfry Pigs cime to the PlayBook rather than Angry Farms which is a much better rip-off of that bird game.
    12-18-11 09:32 PM
    It's just a game lol.
    True, but I sure do wish that Rovio would post the silly game in App World so that I never have to endure threads like this one again. I don't have time for games like this, but I'd gladly pay a couple of bucks to bribe Rovio to take a chance on the platform. If enough of us non-users band together, maybe we can do something about this gaping hole in RIM's support for this device. Who's with me?
    12-19-11 08:17 AM
    True, but I sure do wish that Rovio would post the silly game in App World so that I never have to endure threads like this one again. I don't have time for games like this, but I'd gladly pay a couple of bucks to bribe Rovio to take a chance on the platform. If enough of us non-users band together, maybe we can do something about this gaping hole in RIM's support for this device. Who's with me?
    Me! I really want an Angry Birds app for PB. Playing the online version sucks.
    12-19-11 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD