Anyone else notice that the Rovio website does not list ANY games for BlackBerry ??? Weird ... all the other platforms are listed, why not BB ? Come on Rovio.
    04-14-12 07:44 PM
    You are aware that Angry Birds Space is available for free on Google Play . . .
    Yep, all free and run well on my lowly single cored 800MHz Kobo Vox... ads of course but easily ignored.
    04-14-12 07:58 PM
    You are aware that Angry Birds Space is available for free on Google Play . . .
    Yes, are you also aware that they have fake version of Angry Birds Space for Android that is really malware?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using the CrackBerry Forums Application
    04-14-12 08:07 PM
    This isn't what Alec Saunders told me.
    He said.
    Yea, I can see why Alec would say that.:sly:

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-14-12 09:52 PM
    Yes, are you also aware that they have fake version of Angry Birds Space for Android that is really malware?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using the CrackBerry Forums Application
    that's the price one pays for pirating.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-14-12 09:56 PM
    Doesn't the free versions mean in app purchases to get more levels etc?
    04-15-12 02:21 PM
    still not available...i wonder when it will be?
    04-18-12 12:47 PM
    still not available...i wonder when it will be?
    My guess is in about 2 weeks time. It would be a good announcement to have at WES/BlackBerry World. Couple that with the *official* announcement of the 4G Playbook would stir at least some excitement.
    Creaulx likes this.
    04-18-12 01:31 PM
    I was just going to email or call Rovio and ask them directly, but good old corporate IT has blocked their site. Two weeks I can live with.

My son and wife are totally addicted to the Angry Birds franchise and I rarely get to use my Playbook as a result. Luckily my son is 6 and in bed by 8pm...
    04-18-12 01:37 PM
    Well its a guess remember lol. I would call it a quasi educated guess based on the slip up of releasing it early and pulling it immediately. I would guess its ready (or was broken by 2.0.1 update and they are fixing it) and they just want a big announcement to release.
    04-18-12 01:39 PM
    Anytime now would be great! I really need my fix!
    04-18-12 02:24 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD