12-29-11 11:57 PM
210 ... 789
tools
    I think angry birds is a big step for the PlayBook
    12-25-11 08:09 PM
    No whining here...I can get the OG/Rio/Seasons for free (the original is good enough)...I just think it a bit much to pay for a game...but that's me...I wonder WHY things on Android are cheaper then on BlackBerry
    Its HD version and there's no HD version for Android. It has the same price as iPad does and it costs the same.
    12-25-11 09:08 PM
    Its HD version and there's no HD version for Android. It has the same price as iPad does and it costs the same.
    To be honest, they probably make more than $5 a person on android with ad revenue
    12-25-11 09:15 PM
    I've had angry birds on android and ios devices i always figure that these companies are profiting off of giving away your personal information to advertisers for profit on top of the ads they put on the game sometimes. Perhaps the higher prices in the blackberry app world is reflective of that lack of revenue coming in since bb is a far more secure platform?

Looking at the apps in the android market and at all the permissions they ask for, sometimes the information collected by just a simple live wallpaper application is downright scary. Makes me wonder what all is being collected? especially on i.o.s devices because they don't disclose much of anything in terms of permissions.
    12-26-11 01:48 AM
    Bought the birds today.
    $4 -99 turns into 4 ;99 when bought here.
    Stung again lol
    12-26-11 03:44 PM
    Does the original Angry Birds HD murder everyone's battery, or is it just me?
    12-27-11 12:50 AM
    I get all the 3 angry bird for free..just install the .bar on my playbook ! Happy play this angry bird
    12-27-11 01:25 AM
    Does the original Angry Birds HD murder everyone's battery, or is it just me?
    You'll have to be more specific about what you mean by murder your battery. I have been playing AG for hours at a time (darn addictive) since buying all 3 versions. Didn't notice an excessive battery drain. Check to make sure you are not downloading content or otherwise online, since the radios do draw a considerable amount of power.
    12-27-11 02:45 AM
    I just had to try it, and Angry Birds looks amazing on my 46" Sony @1080i HD, but theres no sound. I have it micro hdmi-hdmi and all the home made videos recorded on the PB the sound comes through my Denon just fine, as well as the hi-def demo video. Even Need for Speed has the sound coming through the Denon. But AB only plays through the PB. Any suggestions? I checked every sound option in the HDMI tab, and all the options in the sound tab. Been playing it about a week, and am on level 17-3 heehehee. Dang addicting game anyway.

12-27-11 12:27 PM
    Have to say...I'm over the birds...FRUIT NINJA IS WHERE IT'S @!!!!!
    12-29-11 11:57 PM
210 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD