I am brand new to the PB...just got it a couple of days ago. I purchased the original Angry Birds game (Version: 2.1.0) from APP World. PB tells me it's installed, and I have my purchase receipt, but I can't find the icon to play it. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it several times. I tried rebooting the PB. I've tried deleting and reconfiguring my wifi connection. Nothing. Am I missing something? Do I need something else installed before I can play the game?
    05-12-12 05:28 PM
    Try to double check your sub/folders and swipe to left in homescreen and see if it appears.
    05-12-12 06:21 PM
    if its not there u can reinstall it for free. provided you purchased it with the same bbid
    05-12-12 06:36 PM
    Even now I sometimes forget to swipe up and down when the screen is filled with icons to see if what I want is off the screen either up or down.

And I also forget that I did create a second PANE or PANEL that I can access by swiping to the left as mentioned above. The screen does a very poor job of indicating that there are additional PANELS if there are some to the left (or right if you create 3 or more).
    nik999 likes this.
    05-12-12 06:58 PM
    Thanks for that. I did eventually find it after swiping furiously until the bottom of the screen (panel?) showed up.
    05-12-12 07:03 PM
    wow... you really care about your birds. All that trouble, I feel sorry for you, and not because you don't have your angry birds.
    05-12-12 10:35 PM
    wow... you really care about your birds. All that trouble, I feel sorry for you, and not because you don't have your angry birds.
    It's irrelevant what he bought. I feel sorry for you because you don't seem to mind if you appeared to have been ripped off.
    05-12-12 11:47 PM
    you should download the setting parts first
    05-14-12 02:03 AM
    It's irrelevant what he bought. I feel sorry for you because you don't seem to mind if you appeared to have been ripped off.
    Except it wasn't a ripoff. It was a measly human error which have been given a big fuss when it is not needed. RTFM
    Last edited by peter_betos; 05-14-12 at 05:36 AM.
    05-14-12 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD