With all of the hype and speculation that surrounds Andriod applications and games on our playbooks, how about Angry Farm? Has everybody forgotten about our version of Angry Birds? Ive got Angry Farm on my BB Torch and well, i really enjoyed playing those 120 Levels! Did you?

Id actually like to see Angry Farm ported to the playbook, or even a newer version of it. Just an idea that i had.
    07-17-11 10:41 AM
    Besides the Android player there is also a BB apps player coming too. Just like any Android app can be ported to the PlayBook any BB app will be able to be ported also.
    hughes662 likes this.
    07-17-11 12:48 PM
    Besides the Android player there is also a BB apps player coming too. Just like any Android app can be ported to the PlayBook any BB app will be able to be ported also.
    Oh right, I didn't know this? Sounds good to me if RIM are going to release such application(s). I just thought to myself earlier, why all the moaning about Angry Birds when we have our own version of it, i was sort of hoping smarter apps were going to release it on the pb.
    07-17-11 01:43 PM
    The only problem is they are both coming but when. Which could be next week or nxt year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-11 03:27 PM
    but when is going to coming the andriot player??? i have many month heard this but nothing at this moments
    07-17-11 04:55 PM
    I enjoy playing Angry Farm but, for me, there is no sound. I have checked on their website and there are a couple posts there but from a while ago. The one I fall under is CDMA device. They state they would be working on a resolution for these devices but then, in the second post, they state some devices won't be able to have sound after someone questioned why there was no sound on their Bold and Storm. I have read there was an issue with the sound and they disabled it for CDMA devices. I have had no reply from their customer support asking about the sound. For me, it would be even better with sound restored.
    07-17-11 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD