Those of you already got your playbook enjoy playing Angry Birds (Flash version) here at the following link

http://content.funny-base.com/games1...flash-game.swf
    Last edited by sf49ers; 04-17-11 at 05:45 PM.
    04-17-11 05:38 PM
    I can almost guarantee you that this game will come to the playbook from the guys who originally made it. Its already on PSN and I have it for my ps3...
    04-17-11 05:45 PM
    even if it doesn't officially come (although im sure it will) - technically we should be able to also use the android marketplace version of of the game, no?
    04-17-11 05:46 PM
    even if it doesn't officially come (although im sure it will) - technically we should be able to also use the android marketplace version of of the game, no?
    If it is ported over. The developer has to re-package it and have it approved for App Word.
    04-17-11 05:49 PM
    i would assume they would jsut make it natively if they are going to put time to port it over anyway.

the SWF version is, well, worse than angry farm i think lol
    04-17-11 05:51 PM
    rovio is working with facebook to make it a facebook game.

so, even if it doesn't get done natively or through an android app, it'll eventually be on facebook.
    04-17-11 06:56 PM
    I really don't get the fascination with this game. Then again, I've never actually played it.
    04-17-11 07:37 PM
    I really don't get the fascination with this game. Then again, I've never actually played it.
    I personally dont think its a very good game, since i prefer something with depth to it or that is much more interactive. People swear up and down by it though
    04-17-11 07:40 PM
    you throw birds at pigs and they make funny sounds...whats not to like to kill time. Actually the RIO edition you throw them at monkeys which is even better lol
    04-17-11 07:41 PM
    You know what, i thought the same thing. But my wife downloaded it on her iPad, and well, I have to admit I've wasted more than a bit of time on it... It's just a real good time killer when you want to play something and don't want to think too hard...
    04-17-11 08:13 PM
    Time killer - yes ... Game - questionable.

I'd rather play Black Ops with my buddies.
    04-17-11 09:15 PM
    Son of a gun it IS a flash version of the game!

Moving thread to PB Apps & Games Forum
    04-17-11 09:24 PM
    I think its mostly due to it being the first touch screen game experienced by many people.
    04-17-11 09:48 PM
    I can almost guarantee you that this game will come to the playbook from the guys who originally made it. Its already on PSN and I have it for my ps3...
    And here you go. No release date though.

RIM bringing Angry Birds to PlayBook | Reuters
    05-03-11 08:35 AM
    And here you go. No release date though.

RIM bringing Angry Birds to PlayBook | Reuters
    beat me to it. Was in the process of making the post and saw this one. Is it my browser or is that article one paragraph long?
    05-03-11 08:37 AM
    beat me to it. Was in the process of making the post and saw this one. Is it my browser or is that article one paragraph long?
    It's not your browser. It's only one paragraph long. I'm trying to locate more information.
    05-03-11 08:38 AM
    any reason why BlackBerry 7 couldn't handle Angry Birds?
    05-03-11 09:13 AM
    It's not your browser. It's only one paragraph long. I'm trying to locate more information.
    It was announced at Blackberry World (and it's for QNX not BB7). Check Kevin's live feed transcript on the Crackberry blogs page.
    05-03-11 09:46 AM
    Yea, it was announced today it's coming native!
    05-03-11 10:11 AM
    Time killer - yes ... Game - questionable.

I'd rather play Black Ops with my buddies.
    It's definitely a game for "casual" players. Anyone that does gaming as a hobby will recognize it as a physics/collision-based puzzle game with bad physics, poor collision detection, and lousy puzzles. Still, its simple and quirky enough to get the following it has.
    05-03-11 11:13 AM
    i have personally never played the game but of course i will give it a try when comes natively to the PlayBook
    05-03-11 11:55 PM
    i played the game alot on my xoom when i had it. i have to say im really looking forward to it on something with descent hardware. believe it or not the xoom would lag and crash often when i played on it. i know it runs very well on the ipad, i wanna see it optimized like how need for speed was optimized for this. even though i managed to crash need for speed, drifting to intensly. i also like that samuri game that was showed off, it looks really good.
    05-04-11 05:57 AM
    Yayyy. More of the same! Sure would suck to have any sort of innovation.
    05-04-11 09:19 AM
    I've been playing the PC version. Fun time waster. Looking forward to the PB version.
    05-04-11 10:54 AM
    i played the game alot on my xoom when i had it. i have to say im really looking forward to it on something with descent hardware. believe it or not the xoom would lag and crash often when i played on it. i know it runs very well on the ipad, i wanna see it optimized like how need for speed was optimized for this. even though i managed to crash need for speed, drifting to intensly. i also like that samuri game that was showed off, it looks really good.
    I've heard the same thing numerous times about the xoom. Its a laggy pos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-11 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD