Ok, so I'm at the point where I want to get this game for my PB right, but I cannot decide on which version to get, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Rio or Angry Birds Seasons. So I want to know your opinions on the 3 verisions available for the PB. No I can't afford all 3 @ 4.99 each, so I really need input on the best one and why. All 3 have great reviews, so I came here to get some one on one insight

Thanks!!
    drum likes this.
    02-14-12 09:45 PM
    Start with Angry Birds. It's the original/first game in the series. See if you like it and if you do, get the other(s).
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-14-12 09:47 PM
    i guess the normal one haz more levels i'm not sure if i am right.
    i have the normal one and i'm having hours of fun with it.
    i'm sure all 3 are good ones.
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-14-12 09:51 PM
    rio. i have all 3, and rio was the most enjoyable with easier opening levels and nicer backrounds. plus, the scores at the end of each round gives an idea of how many points you need to get 3 stars.
    i'd start with Rio, then do original, and end with seasons (if they ever update it - its missing 2 chapters ).
    02-14-12 09:52 PM
    Kenny.......thanks, well I do like the game, this much I know, I'm trying to figure out the best of the 3 for the PB, know what I mean?

Thanks Byul!
    02-14-12 09:53 PM
    oh, and RIo isn't plagued by the sound issues of the original.
    sound cuts out in original.
    02-14-12 09:55 PM
    Drummer thanks for the info and advice
    02-14-12 09:56 PM
    My 2 personal favorite are original Angry Birds and Rio. The seasons I don't seem to enjoy as much as the other 2.

I agreebwith kennyliu.. Start with original Angry Birds and takenit from there.

Good luck
    02-14-12 10:01 PM
    lol there all pretty much the same :P but you might as well start with the original
    02-14-12 10:02 PM
    4.99 per game?????

All three of our versions are free

Sent from my finger tips to your eye sockets with my Revolver Powered Transformer.
    diegonei likes this.
    02-14-12 10:03 PM
    Seasons is very very hard in comparison to the others - imho.
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-14-12 10:04 PM
    For what ever reason Tap a talk will not let me edit that post. The original has the most levels. It's fun and easy to play. Seasons is a little harder, but the levels are cuter and more eye candy. Rio is the most refined, and some of the level feel over the top im a development stand point.

Sent from my finger tips to your eye sockets with my Revolver Powered Transformer.
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-14-12 10:08 PM
    4.99 per game?????

Click to view quoted image

Yup!

I know it's 4.99 for the PB...this was a hugely anticipated game for the PB and when it dropped some grabbed it up, some whined about the price. I say buy it or zip it , its your money and its up to you. I'm ok with the price, just wanted to know which is best bang-for-buck on the PB platform.

It would be nice if we had a few free versions but we dont, and thats that.
    02-14-12 10:16 PM
    i went with the original version. played it a bunch at first and then haven't played it since
    02-14-12 10:55 PM
    As long as PB owners shell out for apps with inflated prices, then the developers will continue to gouge them. Android has multiple quality apps, many of them free. Hopefully we'll be able to port many of them to the PB.

If sideloading is permanently blocked then bye bye PB.
    ronconet likes this.
    02-14-12 10:56 PM
    i have all angry birds version but the best for me is angry birds rio,
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-14-12 11:01 PM
    i went with the original version. played it a bunch at first and then haven't played it since

ok cool, so do you game at all now? if so what?
    02-14-12 11:02 PM
    No I can't afford all 3 @ 4.99 each,
    i hope its more of a "won't" rather than "can't" - and the original should keep you busy for a while, RIO has some nice levels though.
    02-14-12 11:11 PM
    People need to stop complaining about the price. Rovio has been pretty consistent in pricing: the tablet-optimized Angry Birds HD apps are $4.99 on the iPad and PlayBook. There are no specific versions for Android tablets, so they run the Android phone versions, which are free (as they are for iPhone).
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-14-12 11:16 PM
    I'm assuming I am one of the few who think its just a really boring game. I was just so disappointed when I downloaded it after all its hype. Not worth the $4.99, but I know I am in the minority here.
    02-15-12 12:36 AM
    4.99 per game?????

Click to view quoted image

All of those are the hd full versions?
    02-15-12 12:46 AM
    The original has slot of levels you can keep unlocking my 12 year old keeps finding them somehow. That is also the one she keeps playing, when I do play I like the Rio. But I guess to answer your question I would go with the original.
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-15-12 03:51 AM
    oh, and RIo isn't plagued by the sound issues of the original.
    sound cuts out in original.
    I've been wondering if others experience sound problems... glad to know i'm not the only one. Wonder why they haven't come out with a fix?
    02-15-12 04:17 AM
    I do like the birds in the cages going "pret-ty bird" and flying away better than the pigs snorting then blowing up, but, as you can see, I have them both.
    02-15-12 05:15 AM
    ok cool, so do you game at all now? if so what?
    I like Pinball Deluxe.
    TTBGF likes this.
    02-15-12 05:17 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD