Well it seems Angry Bird Space has been released for the iOS and android. What about blackberry??? I hope that we don't get this game when the hype is gone. I checked appworld and it is still not there but maybe hoping later on it will be. Be Bold!!!
    yanicmb likes this.
    03-22-12 06:37 AM
    Well it seems Angry Bird Space has been released for the iOS and android. What about blackberry??? I hope that we don't get this game when the hype is gone. I checked appworld and it is still not there but maybe hoping later on it will be. Be Bold!!!
    Rovio confirmed that it will not launch today for blackberry playbook, and give us no new date when we can expect it.. but i think it will be ported ( apk->bar ) by tonight
    03-22-12 06:52 AM
    Previous Angry Birds didnt work well/at all when ported, i doubt Space will work any better. Hopefully it will release for the PB within a few weeks.
    03-22-12 06:55 AM
    Rovio confirmed that it will not launch today for blackberry playbook, and give us no new date when we can expect it.. but i think it will be ported ( apk->bar ) by tonight
    Can you please link us where they stated that? Not that I don't believe you I was looking for news on it but couldn't. I know Alec Saunders did tweet that we'd also get it
    03-22-12 08:04 AM
    Can you please link us where they stated that? Not that I don't believe you I was looking for news on it but couldn't. I know Alec Saunders did tweet that we'd also get it
    Here it is Angry Birds Space Will NOT Release on BlackBerry PlayBook Tomorrow | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    03-22-12 08:12 AM
    Playbook angry birds doesnt even have the birthday levels they released in December yet, so i wont hold my breath on seeing space anytime soon.
    03-22-12 08:30 AM
    If you watch all the released trailer so far, they clearly state at the end that Angry Bird Space is coming to "Ipad, Andriod, Mac and PC" on March 22. I haven't seen them mention 'blackberry', not even once in their news releases.
    03-22-12 08:41 AM
    If you watch all the released trailer so far, they clearly state at the end that Angry Bird Space is coming to "Ipad, Andriod, Mac and PC" on March 22. I haven't seen them mention 'blackberry', not even once in their news releases.
    Nothing new then! Perhaps whoever blurted out coming to all platforms just took it for granted that it would be available for the PlayBook too, when perhaps it hadn't actually been confirmed officially, I wonder...too many blogs and bloggers make rumours, I don't listen anymore. Luckily I have the Galaxy Note too and got it free courtesy of Samsung
    03-22-12 09:19 AM
    And it's freaking awesome. Just downloaded it to my iPhone. My 9900 is staying home for a while now lol.

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
    Tapatalk
    03-22-12 09:32 AM
    they replied to my twitter post a few days ago that it will not launch on blackberry. Well they are losing business if you ask me...
    03-22-12 09:32 AM
    BS man~! I will wait for the BAR conversion then.
    03-22-12 10:31 AM
    Rovio confirmed that it will not launch today for blackberry playbook, and give us no new date when we can expect it..
    I'm so sick of this story, I already know the ending
    03-22-12 11:04 AM
    I'm so sick of this story, I already know the ending
    Whats the ending? 3 other Angry Birds games came to the Playbook, they were just delayed. Doesnt mean it WONT come to the device. Just isn't coming today.
    03-22-12 11:09 AM
    BS man~! I will wait for the BAR conversion then.
    Keep waiting.. as it fails when converted...
    03-22-12 11:28 AM
    Whats the ending? 3 other Angry Birds games came to the Playbook, they were just delayed. Doesnt mean it WONT come to the device. Just isn't coming today.
    Release schedules behind other platforms, if at all. It's just getting old to me.
    gundisja and CDM76 like this.
    03-22-12 11:32 AM
    iOS, Andriod, Mac and PC were in the initial release. All have several times the subscriber base of BlackBerry. From a pure business perspective, you hit tier 1 first.
    03-22-12 11:35 AM
    i"m away for the weekend so i can't sign anything now to check out of it works

but here is a link for the APK and unsigned BAR file,

Angry Birds Space.rar
    03-22-12 12:30 PM
    It's called Rovio wanting more money from RIM to update existing Angry Birds + adding new Angry Birds.
    03-22-12 12:34 PM
    Doesn't work. Force closes. Blah...
    03-22-12 01:02 PM
    https://twitter.com/#!/AngryBirds

TELL THEM YOU ARE NOT HAPPY!!!
    03-22-12 01:46 PM
    I just downloaded it for my iPad, it's pretty bad !
    VanCity778 likes this.
    03-22-12 02:19 PM
    Windows phone doesn't have it either, so we are not alone!! NE1 know about Xbox or PS3?
    03-22-12 02:27 PM
    Yes but they also made official statements saying it was "coming to all platforms march 22"
    03-22-12 02:58 PM
    Nokia also got Angry Birds late, every update, also never mentioned anywhere. Rovio's twitter people have always been most unhelpful as they will not give any answers as to release dates.
    03-22-12 03:29 PM
    I just downloaded it for my iPad, it's pretty bad !
    I downloaded on my Galaxy Note, free courtesy of Samsung. Thought it was pretty cool as usual, but the novelty will wear off. That said as someone else pointed out it was never actually officially stated it would be on the PlayBook anyway then the rumors got the better of everyone..
    03-22-12 03:44 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD