I notice that to wish there were new levels hopefully with next update.
    Yes, this update was just to make improvements and fixes. We should be releasing some new levels with the next update.

Did this update fix the problem you had with not being able to select levels beyond level 5?

Thanks for the feedback!

Jacob
    09-16-11 12:31 AM
    Yes, this update was just to make improvements and fixes. We should be releasing some new levels with the next update.

Did this update fix the problem you had with not being able to select levels beyond level 5?

Thanks for the feedback!

Jacob
    What i did was delete app and reinstall that fixed my issue.
    09-16-11 07:34 PM
    Thanks for the fun game! I read this link and went and downloaded it yesterday. I do have one issue...I'll pass a level, play the next level a couple of times, and then quit out of the game. When I go back into the game, I can't get into the level I was playing before I quite. I have to go back to the previous level that I already passed.
    09-19-11 10:29 AM
    shall i make a move towards the game , or is it like i will get disappointment after going through, how are the graphics of the game.
    09-20-11 02:43 AM
    shall i make a move towards the game , or is it like i will get disappointment after going through, how are the graphics of the game.
    It's a 99 cent app. How disappointed could you be? It's fun and easily worth the price.
    TommyBB likes this.
    09-20-11 03:27 AM
    Its my favorite game so far.
    tprime likes this.
    09-20-11 06:23 PM
    Just got an update tonight that added a few more levels...
    09-27-11 02:38 AM
    Noticed a couple of issues:

In Level 30, it doesn't use the ammo in order. It gives you the Bomb for the 2nd shot when it is 3rd in line. Also, on Level 31, they go out of order.

Another thing on Level 30, and sometimes others, is that even though I've killed the birds, sometimes their crowns stay hovering and it doesn't think you've finished.

On Level 33, it grabs the 3rd ball for the 2nd shot and that knocks the 2nd cannonball loose on its own. It also doesn't offer the 4th cannonball as a shot, it just fails the game.

Thanks for the extra levels.
    Last edited by TheScionicMan; 09-27-11 at 03:03 AM.
    09-27-11 03:00 AM
    I'm stuck on level 6 smh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 12:03 PM
    First I have to say I really do love the game and everyone should go get it and support these devs who are investing in the PB...

Having said that, though, a request to the developer - please please fix the bug where you can knock the support out and the tree or bird or whatever just stays floating in mid-air. its especially bad on level 19 with the trees (you can knock out the trunks and the top stays in place) and the top, right bird.
    09-27-11 06:52 PM
    Just notice updated here is version 1.0.14
    10-06-11 09:18 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD