how do you clear the list?
    02-22-12 08:20 PM
    exact same thing I am looking for. Are the apps running in the background if you don't clear it?
    02-23-12 03:06 AM
    I couldn't figure this one out either sadly

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-23-12 10:45 AM
    no idea either, and they do run in the background which takes up battery life and available ram, i got an app called advanced task killer for android, kinda like a mini task manager, works pretty good.
    02-23-12 11:27 AM
    ok i'm also got advanced task....but i don't want to use it every time i open an android app...i have a playbook!! i've to know if that app in backgroung are open or not
    02-23-12 12:18 PM
    just installed advanced task killer.

thanks.
    02-23-12 01:46 PM
    I can't figure out the Advanced Task Killer - when I ran it, the only thing it showed running was ITSELF. Which kind of makes sense since it is an Android app.
    02-23-12 07:38 PM
    I can't figure out the Advanced Task Killer - when I ran it, the only thing it showed running was ITSELF. Which kind of makes sense since it is an Android app.
    Yeah me either really. It showed apps like "clock" running the first time I used the app. I closed everything out but my PB is still showing all lf my rencents

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    02-23-12 07:48 PM
    Don't tell me we need app killers now.
    02-23-12 07:54 PM
    Don't tell me we need app killers now.
    Seeming like it, unfortunately... unless we're all just reading into it too far which is quite possible. I've never used an Android device except at a Vzw store/Best Buy for a few mins
    02-23-12 08:35 PM
    If you use the back arrow in the bottom left corner it should close out the program you were using.
    02-23-12 08:38 PM
    open up a couple apps, close them then open ATK you should see them still running, you can check the box for ATK itself so it'll close everything at once. the recently used apps at the bottom of the screen never go away.
    02-23-12 11:17 PM
    no idea either, and they do run in the background which takes up battery life and available ram, i got an app called advanced task killer for android, kinda like a mini task manager, works pretty good.
    I knew this sh't would happen while I was loading the Android apps. People with limited plans have to watch out for this as BB Bridge lets the device internet be used.

I've deleted most of the Android apps for this reason alone.

I love the PB because it doesn't need a task manager and now we are back to square one. F'ck android
    02-23-12 11:57 PM
    This has probably been asked, but I've been unable to find advanced task killer. Can someone who has it post it? Thanks
    02-25-12 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD