Anyone who has had success getting the android apps installed on their playbooks please help me out? I followed the 27 steps but no luck. Any help is much appreciated.
    08-04-11 06:43 PM
    Before the bashing the new guy starts here is the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...r-apps-631724/

just follow the steps in the link and you should be good.

Click search next time and you'll find it easy.
    08-04-11 06:58 PM
    we dont we just recommend that they pay attention to the auto search when starting a new thread, and if they choose to ignore that, search the forums first.

almost all the answers are already here
    08-04-11 07:04 PM
    Anyone who has had success getting the android apps installed on their playbooks please help me out? I followed the 27 steps but no luck. Any help is much appreciated.
    How many of these posts are you going to create?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-633398/

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...aybook-633224/

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...aybook-632063/

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...d-help-631896/

I'll try to help if you promise to stop creating new posts!!
    08-04-11 07:49 PM
    Before the bashing the new guy starts here is the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...r-apps-631724/

just follow the steps in the link and you should be good.

Click search next time and you'll find it easy.
    Thank you for the reply. I wasn't bashing the person that made the post for the 27 steps. I am sure it works and is working for alot of people. But it just did not work for me. I followed the instructions 5 different times, and no success. Thanks again for your feedback.
    08-05-11 09:43 AM
    Thank you for the reply. I wasn't bashing the person that made the post for the 27 steps. I am sure it works and is working for alot of people. But it just did not work for me. I followed the instructions 5 different times, and no success. Thanks again for your feedback.
    We need a little more info than "It didn't work", if you want us to try to help you..

What didn't work? How many steps did you get into it before something went wrong? Did you get an error message? Give us a little info here so we can try to help you..
    08-05-11 09:45 AM
    we dont we just recommend that they pay attention to the auto search when starting a new thread, and if they choose to ignore that, search the forums first.

almost all the answers are already here
    Please do not assume that because I posted a thread looking for help, that I did not do the research through the thousand of threads and comments prior to making a post. I have downloaded a bunch of different files and programs based on the recommendations of the folks here, and because I had no luck getting them installed is why I am asking for help. If you have no intention of helping me out, that is fine. Just don't assume I didn't do the research. Thank you for your help.
    08-05-11 09:48 AM
    We need a little more info than "It didn't work", if you want us to try to help you..

What didn't work? How many steps did you get into it before something went wrong? Did you get an error message? Give us a little info here so we can try to help you..
    I have download the the SDK, BBHtools, And the APK files on my PC. I also have the BBPB on my pc as well. BBHtools does not let me upload APK files. BBPB will not show me the install it option. And on the 27 step system, steps 12 -23 ( the command propmts) gives me error messages. So I'm stumped at this point.
    08-05-11 09:55 AM
    Believe me. I do not want to keep putting up new posts. I just want to get the apps installed i move on with life. That's all I'm looking for. Like I said, any help is much appreciated.
    08-05-11 10:00 AM
    Can you do a screenshot as soon as you get to a step that does not match what the instructions say
    08-05-11 10:39 AM
    Can you do a screenshot as soon as you get to a step that does not match what the instructions say
    I sent you the error message I got last week in your reply to my post about the 27 steps. How do I do a screen shot BTW?
    08-05-11 10:44 AM
    You can do an Alt-PrtScn and then paste it to MS Paint and save it as a jpg
    08-05-11 10:48 AM
    You can do an Alt-PrtScn and then paste it to MS Paint and save it as a jpg
    I will get that to you later today. At work. Thanks for the help. BTW, my ex's mom used to live in Laval. They live in DDO now. I go there often. Nice places.
    08-05-11 10:57 AM

k will look for your response later
    08-05-11 10:59 AM
    Very soon you'll just be able to use market to download the apps you want. I've got a good working version ready and am putting together a how to video and such to go along with it.

No more need to load everything from media sharing sites.
    rsxsniper likes this.
    08-05-11 11:55 AM
    Very soon you'll just be able to use market to download the apps you want. I've got a good working version ready and am putting together a how to video and such to go along with it.

No more need to load everything from media sharing sites.
    Awesome! looking forward to seeing it.
    08-05-11 12:22 PM
    No worries on the extra threads bro, I'm just gonna give you a slap on the wrist! j/k I closed them in order to help focus everyone and get everyone helping from 1 central location. All the other closed threads have a link back to this thread.

Hope the gang can help you get it figured out. I think Lyrcidal's Tool's app and 15 steps is probably your best bet. OR perhaps when Hatax finishes his Market Place.
    Gr8trgood likes this.
    08-05-11 12:45 PM
    To avoid putting another thread, Can anyone help me with installing apps on Android player for the playbook. Any help is appreciated.
    08-10-11 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD