So I've done the whole process and added android apps on to my playbook and they worked fine. Once they stopped working so I reinstalled them and everything is fine. But now they've stopped working altogether and do not work even after I reinstall them. Any ideas to get android working again?
    11-02-11 10:18 AM
    Because OS2 is a developers Beta there may be some things hard coded in that only allow apps to work for X period of time, since it was only meant for developers to test their apps on.
    11-02-11 10:30 AM
    Wow Rim did it again lol
    I feel sad for those who took efforts to create a list of working apps.
    11-02-11 10:39 AM
    sorry,but i cant replicate what u face. my android apps works fine.
    11-02-11 10:57 AM
    Try a power button hard reset: hold power button down for 15seconds, ignore any screens or options to shutdown/standby/restart, let go, then press power button normally to restart.
    11-02-11 11:16 AM
    Droid goodies still working here. No time limit that I know of.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry
    11-02-11 11:37 AM
    So I've done the whole process and added android apps on to my playbook and they worked fine. Once they stopped working so I reinstalled them and everything is fine. But now they've stopped working altogether and do not work even after I reinstall them. Any ideas to get android working again?
    I had the same issue. Rebooted, worked fine.
    11-03-11 06:59 AM
    Android player hangs sometimes a reboot always sorts things out. All my android apps work well, very well, kindle is excellent! They've been working since i upgraded except the occasional restart, maybe i've had to do that 3 times since the beta came out.
    11-03-11 07:35 AM
    everything works fine for me as well.. i've also upgraded to the new os2 beta
    11-03-11 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD