So, I downloaded an app from App World and it seemed to install properly.

However, when I click on the app it does not launch. Has anyone else experienced this?

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and restarting the Playbook?

Any suggestions?
    02-25-12 07:34 PM
    I've experienced the same thing. The solution for me was to delete the application, then reinstall through app world again. Another solution you could try it to do a security wipe, because if you installed 2.0 directly onto your playbook there might be glitches as opposed to a fresh install.
    02-25-12 07:40 PM
    I'm having the same problem. First with ghost commander, now I'm having the same issue with the wordpress app
    02-25-12 08:37 PM
    Same issues here. Loaded kindle app and some from app world and they all load and seem to run for a few minutes and then the android player closes. Had pb since v1 and no betas but security wiped and restored data from backup so maybe the key is to security wipe and not restore data but then the apps would need to be reinstalled I assume. Maybe that's the trick though? I will try and report back...
    02-25-12 09:04 PM
    So, I downloaded an app from App World and it seemed to install properly.

However, when I click on the app it does not launch. Has anyone else experienced this?

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and restarting the Playbook?

Any suggestions?
    Same problem, looks like mine android player doesn't work after update (never beta installed), reset reinstall didn't help. Will try soon security wipe.
    02-25-12 10:40 PM
    Security wipe and reload seems to have fixed mine
    02-25-12 10:45 PM
    Yes, security wipe is the solution. I had never installed a beta, but did install Android Market way back before RIM killed it with a software update. Perhaps this was the problem.
    02-27-12 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD