Only beef I have with the Kindle reader is that you can't change the font size.
    03-04-12 12:56 AM
    Only beef I have with the Kindle reader is that you can't change the font size.
    you can , while reading , swipe down from the top bezel and there's an option there .
    03-04-12 02:30 AM
    Got my kindle app to work also using the sidebar, prettty easy to do it!! Is there a complete list of Android App zip files that I can download? thanks
    Try here

Blackberry Playbook Android Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Store - Playbook App Store - We support Kobo Vox, Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and More
    03-05-12 07:50 AM
    Got fed up with the instability and having to reboot all the time and I have uninstalled it today. Will use kindle only on the iPad for the moment, at least that gives a use for it.
    Do you have the latest version? 3.x.something or other?
    I had an earlier version when I was running 2.0 beta and it was really quirky.

With the latest version and OS 2.0 official, it's been working great.

If you go into the Sideloading sub forum, lots of folks have lists of available Android apps that have been converted. You'll have to look at version numbers to see which on is the latest.
    03-05-12 11:47 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD