I actually thing a sticky with the navigation controls would be perfect.

Anyway, is there a way to close android apps that are currently running the the Android player?

Thanks
    10-22-11 02:21 PM
    I actually thing a sticky with the navigation controls would be perfect.

Anyway, is there a way to close android apps that are currently running the the Android player?

Thanks
    Use Advanded Task Killer Pro (ATK) - it allows you to close individual apps in the android player and also acts as a task manager so you can switch back and forth between open apps (very helpful for switching between Android native apps where you don't have an icon on your home screen of your playbook as those apps don't show up on the playbook task manager bar in the android player)

Once you load ATK, swipe down from the top and go into settings - change the short press / long press behavior (I set it so a short press is used to switch apps and a long press is used to close them). Once ATK is running you can access it with a swipe on the the bezel from the top left corner to the middle of the screen (that's how you access it for convenient multi-tasking switching)

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jonty12 likes this.
    10-24-11 07:03 AM
    @Tobb

Can you please provide link for ATK pro bar file?
    01-26-12 03:37 AM
    02-22-12 11:03 PM
    I loaded ATK today, ONLY because I have 1 or 2 apps that cause issues. I sideloaded it, but it does not appear on the Homescreen. How to I run or open this app? I am sure I am overlooking something simple, so forgive the ignorance, but Any help is appreciated.
    03-10-12 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD