Being new to the PB and already having an Android tablet, I'm just going to not worry about sideloading for now and browse the appworld and make do with it. It wouldn't be like I'm missing anything since I got more than I can handle on my Andriod tab now.

I already have noted some apps I want. My problem is my dang router is so slow so the process is time consuming to download to begin with without worrying about what else I'd like from the android market.
    02-25-12 11:33 AM
    God, what a lot of craps,
    Did guys who made these crapps really received a free playbook?

Amazing... A playboard of bob the spunge.... C'mon...
    Did RIM staff really checked all android apps? I found this one on the appworld, with Android in the title... Did they check security? We know that Android had some issues with few apps what was just malware... I hope it's not an open door to malware...

We'll see...
    I've looked at a lot of apps, and my thoughts were the same, did RIM really give all this people a PlayBook it makes me sad to think they were that desperate. I am still rooting for them, but quality is better than quantity and I can't count on one hand yet
    02-25-12 02:01 PM
    Does anyone know if there is an Android Player task manager app that is official in App World, not side-loaded? Thanks.
    02-26-12 12:22 PM
    Interesting but I'll wait to see if that's a glitch. I have a hard time believing rim will allow access outside of app world

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk
    Another interesting thing is that now my Bluetooth headset works!!! Finally on OS 2.0!!!
    02-26-12 11:30 PM
    Another interesting thing is that now my Bluetooth headset works!!! Finally on OS 2.0!!!
    Yup. A2DP audio! Hooray!
    02-27-12 04:14 AM
    I ported STEALTH CHOPPER 3D. I don't know how well it runs since I have not received my free playbook yet.
    02-28-12 02:47 PM
    So I just got my free playbook and was able to fully test the app. It works very well. I am impressed with the Android App Players performance as my game is full 3d and fairly resource intensive......
    TheStrider likes this.
    02-28-12 09:58 PM
    Hi ported Vocablo 2, a vocabulary trainer to the playbook. Since I did not receive my free playbook yet I couldn't test the performance or improve the features, which are a mix of the free and pro version of the android version.

Have a Look:
    Vocablo 2 vocabulary trainer for BlackBerry PlayBook
    02-29-12 09:16 AM
    Maxthon Web Browser has just been added to app world and works fine.

And Stellarium
    Last edited by tunes666; 04-10-12 at 04:00 PM.
    04-08-12 06:01 PM
    I also released the pro version of vocablo now with features like online-translation, import and export:

Have a look in the App-World or in my Thread with Screenshots and detailed description
    04-18-12 05:34 AM
85 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD