I installed the Kindle and RDP apps, their icons appear on my PB but when i touch them nothing happens, they wont open
    10-18-11 10:42 PM
    ******* Eh! RDP WORKS.

Good Job Man.. You just made my PB useful! (Network/bes admin)

I installed using BBH tool
    10-18-11 10:43 PM
    Can others confirm that they were able to install any of the apps. Maybe its bound to my device? I'll make a walkthrough on how to do it yourself give me a bit.
    macrosheep likes this.
    10-18-11 10:44 PM
    RDP is sweet, shame it doesnt work over the bridge. Also found you can have multiple Android apps open at the same time.

laidbackguy likes this.
    10-18-11 10:45 PM
    Can others confirm that they were able to install any of the apps. Maybe its bound to my device? I'll make a walkthrough on how to do it yourself give me a bit.
    Yep. The one you posted in your first post installed perfectly. A simple tutorial would be great, start spreading the working and the non working apps asap.
    10-18-11 10:46 PM
    is it possible to get a different browser working? opera or bolt?
    10-18-11 10:46 PM
    Kindle, Farm Defense and Remote RDP work flawlessly. Seems you can only have 2 android apps at a time.
    10-18-11 10:47 PM
    I like how the apps load with out having to load the android player.. Very quick.

And you CAN run multiple android apps at the same time.

This is AWESOME!

Incase you are having issues, you need to enable dev mode under security in settings and set a password.. Then use BBH tools and select playbook and enter the ip address and password of your playbook... Select bars listed above or in the blog and presto you have the apps installed
    Last edited by adrenaline_x; 10-18-11 at 10:51 PM. Reason: added more comments instead of new post
    10-18-11 10:48 PM
    Hi, I don't post often, but I think its worth mentionning that I used your method and also got kindle running.
    I had the same problem with it not showing, and then I clicked the checkbox for "run after finish" in DDPB and it stays on my home screen now, so... try that.
    I am no developper or anything so I wud be immensely grateful if more apps were repackaged for us out there to try out !!!
    dether likes this.
    10-18-11 10:48 PM
    where is HaTax
    10-18-11 10:50 PM
    Kindle, Farm Defense and Remote RDP work flawlessly. Seems you can only have 2 android apps at a time.
    Edit

Actually I can have more than 2 apps. Looks like the android apps get merged or something weird like that.
    10-18-11 10:51 PM
    Instructions have been added to the first post on how to do it yourself.
    LewLew23 likes this.
    10-18-11 10:58 PM
    where is HaTax
    Agreed if anyone can get Netflix work it will definitely be him he did a phenomenal job with the first leak.
    10-18-11 11:00 PM
    IM+ is working as well file is attached.
    10-18-11 11:02 PM
    Nice job! Thanks.
    10-18-11 11:03 PM
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE...

Now... what about Android Market? ;-)
    10-18-11 11:04 PM
    IM+ notifications work as well.
    10-18-11 11:06 PM
    I got skype to install and open just can't get passed the sign on screen.
    10-18-11 11:08 PM
    Google maps and Island Minigolf seem to be working.
    10-18-11 11:10 PM
    can you guys share some of your bar files?
    10-18-11 11:10 PM
    Has anyone managed to sideload using blackberry-deploy? Neither the kindle nor rdp apps are working for me. They show up on my homescreen properly, but do not launch.
    10-18-11 11:11 PM
    hey how about the sonos music system app - that ought to be an 'easy' one. thanks !
    If you can get me the sonos music system apk file i'll see what we can do.
    10-18-11 11:12 PM
    Still no luck with any of the three apps, i can install bar files just fine except the ones you posted.
    10-18-11 11:13 PM
    Has anyone managed to sideload using blackberry-deploy? Neither the kindle nor rdp apps are working for me. They show up on my homescreen properly, but do not launch.
    Same here
    10-18-11 11:16 PM
    Yea blackberry deploy is the method I like to help me find out errors if an app doesn't install. Basically what you have to type is:

blackberry-deploy -installApp -device <ip address> -package <location of bar> -password <device password>

That should get connected to your device and let you know why any bar files don't install.
    10-18-11 11:17 PM
917 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD