I was wondering if anyone has tried installing Amazing Spider-Man or Dark Knight Rises for the BlackBerry PlayBook recently?

I bought both games when they were released for PlayBook as I'm a huge comic book fan. Unfortunately, I deleted them shortly after as they were buggy and unplayable

I've tried contacting GameLoft support to fix said issues, but I really don't think any real consideration was made out of my request

In a more general sense, is there a way to check which applications in App World have been updated to newer versions recently?

Thanks.
    09-13-13 03:05 PM
    Only GameLoft game I know off which received an update was Ice Age Village.
    09-13-13 03:29 PM
    I have had both games since their release and neither have received an update. sorry. I wish because I found a bug in spiderman and I cannot continue at my last save point

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    09-13-13 11:55 PM
    I was wondering if anyone has tried installing Amazing Spider-Man or Dark Knight Rises for the BlackBerry PlayBook recently?

I bought both games when they were released for PlayBook as I'm a huge comic book fan. Unfortunately, I deleted them shortly after as they were buggy and unplayable

I've tried contacting GameLoft support to fix said issues, but I really don't think any real consideration was made out of my request

In a more general sense, is there a way to check which applications in App World have been updated to newer versions recently?

Thanks.
    there are usually notification icons in the status bar, (top right), if any app has an update/upgrade,,, also, when you go into "my world", there's a dropdown menu that'll allow you to show, "installed", uninstalled", "updates", "wish list", etc...
    09-14-13 01:39 AM
    but I've since uninstalled the games, is there still a way to do it?

Does anyone have any experience with the BB10 versions of these games?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 07:27 AM
    but I've since uninstalled the games, is there still a way to do it?

Does anyone have any experience with the BB10 versions of these games?

Posted via CB10
    re-read my post... "you go into "my world", there's a dropdown menu that'll allow you to show, "installed", uninstalled", "updates", "wish list", etc... "
    09-15-13 12:27 AM
    If I have the game uninstalled, is there a place within BlackBerry World or an external website where I can see if there are updates available for said game?

If the game is uninstalled, then it wouldn't show up in the "updates" section
    09-16-13 07:22 AM
    If I have the game uninstalled, is there a place within BlackBerry World or an external website where I can see if there are updates available for said game?

If the game is uninstalled, then it wouldn't show up in the "updates" section
    hmm, didn't know that,,, my best guess would be to look @ the version # of the uninstalled version vs. the current one...
    09-16-13 01:05 PM
    Seems like Amazing Spider-Man was fixed on BlackBerry 10 at least. There was an update last month.

I was able to play through Dark Knight Rises on PlayBook with no problems the second time I installed it
    12-10-13 09:57 PM
    What exactly are the issues you ran into? I have not played more than a few minutes into either game.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 11:59 AM
    What exactly are the issues you ran into? I have not played more than a few minutes into either game.

Posted via CB10
    I experienced all the ones listed here on the PlayBook version of Amazing Spider-Man: Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices

I think I was just really frustrated, so after 1 crash of Dark Knight Rises, I gave up on it.

I re-tried DKR on PlayBook and it was fine. Amazing Spider-Man was updated this November for BB10, so I gave it a whirl on my Z30 and I did not have the same issues which prevented me from progressing.
    12-17-13 12:46 PM
    Where is this drop down menu located. I do not have one anywhere.
    Gary
    12-26-13 07:48 AM
    re-read my post... "you go into "my world", there's a dropdown menu that'll allow you to show, "installed", uninstalled", "updates", "wish list", etc... "
    Sorry I did not include this... Where is this menu located????
    12-26-13 08:05 AM
    In TDKR for the PB, you can't exit the Bat. :/
    03-27-14 12:17 PM