Anyone have an eta for the playbook release? Or a working copy of the free android version? Didn't see anything on the Rovio site... Thanks
    07-12-12 03:40 PM
    Gotta love the participation on this site haha. Shoulda titled it, "Why Amazing Alex will be better on OS-a than OS-b" haha. Well Rovio had nothing to say either and I'm guessing not many have contacted them. This game looks awesome.... Get on it people
    07-13-12 08:37 AM
    While the game does look interesting there doesnt seem to be any word from Rovio. They did bring 4 of their Angry birds games over so hopefully they will bring this too.
    07-13-12 08:45 AM
    We're still not sure if Rovio even releases the software for the Playbook or if RIM is doing it for them. So odds are no one knows if/when. Could tweet one of the RIM game folks and see if they know/want to tell.
    07-13-12 08:45 AM
    This could be the huge game that they were tweeting about as well lol
    07-13-12 08:51 AM
    Thanks Sith, Yeah I already have/beat those 4. I guess AA is a rehashed Incredible Machine, which sounds awesome. Jag, I will tweet RIM, see if they know anything. Thanks guys
    07-13-12 08:52 AM
    This could be the huge game that they were tweeting about as well lol
    Haha, I did consider that. But if I had to bet I would say its one of those in DrummerGods list in the speculation thread
    07-13-12 08:54 AM
    Thanks Sith, Yeah I already have/beat those 4. I guess AA is a rehashed Incredible Machine, which sounds awesome. Jag, I will tweet RIM, see if they know anything. Thanks guys
    Looks like they've replied.

Sounds like it's a pretty good possibility, it's more a question of when.
    07-13-12 09:09 AM
    So they did... And from @amazingalex none the less alright, let's see where this goes...
    07-13-12 09:29 AM
    Wow, that reply was 3 hours ago! Hope that's just AT&T laggin
    07-13-12 09:33 AM
    I love this games because it's nice for the first time players feel good sometimes some obstacles
    Yepi
    10-24-12 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD