ummm...DITTO! only i do it multiple times/day.
    Have you tried to contact the developer directly?
    If not, here's his e-mail:

[email protected]
    05-13-11 03:36 PM
    He was online yesterday but didn't respond to anything aMail related. The plot thickens... has Will received a gag order from RIM?

*insert spooky music*
    05-13-11 04:57 PM
    i really dont think it has anything to do with the developer.

poor guys, they worked on this and thier app is being held hostage!
    05-13-11 06:33 PM
    He was online yesterday but didn't respond to anything aMail related. The plot thickens... has Will received a gag order from RIM?

*insert spooky music*
    Very scary boys and girls, very scary! Maybe it is just me, but ever since the Crackberry guys announced they were getting a Crackberry PB app together, they've receded into the background. And maybe I am missing it, but the thread seems to have gone missing. I had hoped the Crackberry guys night have been able to give us an insider's view of the approval process. Instead they have been assimilated!
    trsbbs likes this.
    05-13-11 06:33 PM
    The silence is chilling....

Tim
    05-13-11 07:13 PM
    It's been so long now that I'm betting on this app either never coming out or only after RIM releases their own. AiFlex still coming to this forum every day but not commenting here while he used to comment on everything kind of fuels that suspicion for me.

Ah well, one way or the other we'll have email soon I'm sure.
    05-13-11 10:17 PM
    He is probably too busy trying to decipher my email asking for help with aVNC. Have patience. You still have your BB, laptop, Galaxy, Xoom, Ipad, Ipad2, DroidX, desktop, thin client, to check your email, and of course if all that fails you have sms, mms, bbm, aim. THEN if all that fails, swallow your pride, man-up, dial the numbers on your phone, make a call, and actually talk to someone.
    Last edited by npunk42; 05-14-11 at 10:25 AM.
    Hobie392 likes this.
    05-14-11 09:57 AM
    It's been so long now that I'm betting on this app either never coming out or only after RIM releases their own. AiFlex still coming to this forum every day but not commenting here while he used to comment on everything kind of fuels that suspicion for me.

Yea, started a new thread on this particular topic. Not getting much in response to it.

I even noted that forum mods seem to be staying away from the topic like the plague.
    05-14-11 11:42 AM

I even noted that forum mods seem to be staying away from the topic like the plague.
    Hahaha! Yea, why is that?
    05-15-11 10:51 AM
    Why would a forum mod give a damn about it!
    05-15-11 11:21 AM

I have not posted on this thread because of two reasons aMail has no update on status, we are still waiting on approval for which I appreciate your patience and we are working with blackberry who will be very busy with the surge of apps. Secondly we are working full power on development of some new products and supporting existing.
    cferneyh, Mojoski and Lodai like this.
    05-15-11 06:42 PM
    Cool AiFlex. Sorry for the impatience. It's not your fault, it's RIM's. It has now taken even longer than it took my app to get approved during the Free PlayBook promotion rush which has to have been the busiest of all. Not cool at all.
    05-15-11 08:25 PM
    Hahaha! Yea, why is that?
    No idea really. Had one forum mod input a note that by appearances seems like it was taken personally. After my response, nothing.

Perhaps they all took it personally and are snubbing me , or perhaps they just have no interest in the topic.

Perhaps......
    05-16-11 07:28 AM
    As awesome as I think aVNC is, I can't help but ask what else you're working on!! Anything else for the Playbook? (I hope so!)

Secondly we are working full power on development of some new products and supporting existing.
    05-16-11 10:22 AM
189 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD