I was just browsing App World and saw AirAttack is now $0.99. It was $2.99 before. However when you go through the purchase process, it still shows up as $2.99. I guess App World hasn't updated yet. It should be changed tomorrow!

I can't wait. This is a fun old school airplane shooter!
    03-14-12 12:10 AM
    you beat me to the post, ahhhhh
    03-14-12 12:15 AM
    you beat me to the post, ahhhhh
    Winner winner chicken dinner!
    VanCity778 likes this.
    03-14-12 12:17 AM
    Just showed up as $0.99 at confirmation. Everybody's in! Get the dnloads started!
    03-14-12 03:11 PM
    I keep buying games at full price then days later they drop.. starting to tick me off
    VanCity778 likes this.
    03-14-12 05:43 PM
    I bought it a few days ago but I am not mad cause it was well worth the price of 2.99. Great game!
    03-14-12 06:04 PM
    I bought it a few days ago but I am not mad cause it was well worth the price of 2.99. Great game!
    I agree with you that the game is fun but, for argument's sake, when prices drop like this at any brick & motar store, i.e., non electronic storefront, you can go back and get a refund for the difference.

I am slowly getting annoyed at buying apps that, in some cases, less than 4 hours after being purchased, drop in price. I wouldn't mind seeing a policy implemented where if you buy an app - if that same app drops in price within 48 - 72 hours of your purchase, you automatically get a refund for the difference or credit applied on your BBID account.

Then again, perhaps it's simply better to wait a few weeks before purchasing any apps to see what the "true" price will be.
    KOOLWATER and taylor96 like this.
    03-14-12 06:19 PM
    Thanks for this guys check it out later see if i can take advantage of the price
    03-14-12 07:17 PM
    i always transfer money from my bank account to paypal, and it takes 1 week to show up in my paypal account. i should have $2.99 there tomorrow, but the price has dropped in the meantime. so thank you to paypal for taking 1 week to take funds from my bank account, as you saved me $2.

( before someone says, "why don't you just add a credit card to your paypal account so you can access funds instantly?", i will say i don't have a credit card. never have and never will. )

are there any good games for $1.99?
    cafemag likes this.
    03-14-12 09:26 PM
    I keep buying games at full price then days later they drop.. starting to tick me off
    awesome title. worth $2.99
    03-15-12 08:45 PM
    does anyone else's 'air attack' crash?
    mine always crashes in level 3? white storm.
    every time i get to the boss, it crashes. i've tried 4 times and it crashes the same spot every time.
    03-16-12 05:39 PM
    does anyone else's 'air attack' crash?
    mine always crashes in level 3? white storm.
    every time i get to the boss, it crashes. i've tried 4 times and it crashes the same spot every time.
    Nah not for me man sorry. You try deleting and reinstalling ?
    03-16-12 05:41 PM
    don't be sorry that yours works.
    i tried restarting my PB, and now can finish white storm level.

is there any way to edit my app world review?..
    03-16-12 06:15 PM
    Bought it today, pretty fun app so far, definitely don't regret it for a dollar. :P
    03-16-12 07:36 PM
    Thanks for the heads up! Didn't realized it, one hour ago i browsed through the apps collection and i was just over seeing it haha!
    One dollar oh well it's a steal i guess.
    03-16-12 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD