So yea. I bought it at 4.99. Thats what the finally price showed but it didnt download so i restarted app world and when to try again. Low and behold is was marked at 2.99. Just check my purchase order and i was charge 2.99! Sweet if the same thing happens for their other new release i'll be getting that on too.
    03-06-12 08:54 PM
    That sucks for you.

You must have bought it immediately! I bought it but 3hrs after it appeared on AppWorld & it was listed @ $2.99.
    03-06-12 09:40 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-06-12 10:30 PM
    3 (i know, before anyone starts an app world pricing discussion )
    03-07-12 01:36 AM
    I downloaded yesterday at 2.99 USD...
    03-07-12 08:24 AM
    So yea. I bought it at 4.99. Thats what the finally price showed but it didnt download so i restarted app world and when to try again. Low and behold is was marked at 2.99. Just check my purchase order and i was charge 2.99! Sweet if the same thing happens for their other new release i'll be getting that on too.
    What do you mean by price drop? Its free or 99 cents on other tablets. So you are paying three times more and that hardly counts as a price drop.
    Crap if the if the same thing happens for their other old releases I might as well dump my playbook.
    yanicmb likes this.
    03-07-12 09:05 AM
    What do you mean by price drop? Its free or 99 cents on other tablets. So you are paying three times more and that hardly counts as a price drop.
    Crap if the if the same thing happens for their other old releases I might as well dump my playbook.
    i can help you dump it now. il give you 50$ + shipping just send it to me.
    03-07-12 09:08 AM
    Here we go again...
    03-07-12 10:30 AM
    Sorry guys. I'd rush through the check screen that I thought I paid 4.99 for the game the first time around. I must had gotten confused about the price when I was looking through another thread on here.

/request for this thread to be locked.
    03-07-12 10:45 AM
    bb.pl

Its funny how trolls sign up for crackberry and pretend to own a playbook so that they can make negative comments. So sad a life, so sad.
    BrizzadMan likes this.
    03-07-12 11:33 AM
    It is "FREE" only for the first level on SOME other platforms.

It's currently $2.99 on Google Play and it's $.99 on iTunes.

Don't be such a troll BB.PL
    03-07-12 12:23 PM
    I've been waiting for it for a while now. happy to have it. Its great.
    03-07-12 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD