One thing I would like to use my playbook for is to stick my car repair guides in PDF format on it. These guides cover all the wiring, part removal, assembly, etc..

As you can imagine, it is a large file - 74MB. Which means it is 6,000 pages long.

On my desktop everything is broken down into bookmarks so you can get to where you need to go easily.

I can't seem to find a way to see this on the PB. Please tell me it isn't another oversight.

Thanks.
    05-04-11 03:18 PM
    OK, I won't tell you it isn't another oversight lol. But as of now, no, you can't bookmark pdfs.
    05-04-11 03:21 PM
    And while he won't tell you it's another oversight, I won't tell you that you the absence of a SEARCH feature is another oversight.
    leo1055 likes this.
    05-04-11 03:23 PM
    The reader is very very simple. Hope Adobe is a good team player and is actively working on a better one, not leaving RIM with this half-a$$ed software.
    05-04-11 03:34 PM
    Actually, I did search. And when I posted this thread the autosearch didn't have any matches.

Thanks.
    05-04-11 03:34 PM
    Nice to know they worked so hard at making sure I get all the flash ads on websites, but can't browse a PDF file properly.
    05-04-11 03:37 PM
    Actually, I did search. And when I posted this thread the autosearch didn't have any matches.

Thanks.
    haha, I think they meant that the pdf reader does not have a search.
    05-04-11 03:39 PM
    Yes, I did mean - the app does not have a search function. So do not try searching for BRAKE or Ignition....
    05-04-11 04:04 PM
    Was just checking to see if any updates were available for Adobe Reader.

Nope, but I did see that there is a Tetris update available Oh what would I do without that?
    05-04-11 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD