Hi All,

I'm having a difficult time trying to navigate around using the Adobe Reader app in my PB. When I first open my document, there is a slide bar at the bottom of the screen that will allow me to go to the page I want. Once that slide bar goes away, I can't figure out how to get it to come back. I've looked for documentation, but couldn't find any. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Also, is this the only option we have to view PDF's? It seems to be lacking a lot of quality of life functions.
    07-28-11 04:18 PM
    Swipe down from the top. and don't feel bad, i had the same problem! Unfortunately there are no better apps than the rather primitive built in viewer. Your only other choice is to convert the PDF to some other format, such as a Word file or an epub book format.
    xjrichb likes this.
    07-28-11 04:30 PM
    To get the page slider to come up swipe down on the top bezel and the open file will pop up on the top and the page slider on the bottom. I was in a training course and been using it pretty heavily. Yeah it is missing some nice features, but is decent for what it is

Opps you beat me
    xjrichb likes this.
    07-28-11 04:35 PM
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I wasn't swiping from the bezel lol

Quality of life with the Adobe reader just went up a few points!
    07-28-11 06:10 PM
    90% of my files on PDFs.

I really wish Adobe and RIM would update/improve the pdf reader.

To my knowledge, not a single update since release date.
    07-29-11 09:27 PM
    I totally agree, dosto. It is a very weak app. No goto, no find/search. It is almost useless for using reference materials.
    07-30-11 12:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD